Nicki Minaj stepped into the political arena and threw her support behind NYC Democratic incumbent Governor Andrew Cuomo. Atlanta native T.I., who can't vote in NYC's primary by the way even gave Nixon the thumbs up and said she has his vote if her ambitions in the political world go national.
"I think in a time where Serena Williams is fighting for equality - I love both Nicki Minaj and Cardi B and I think that they are extremely talented - and in a time when she is fighting for women's equality, we just can't be fighting", she sighed.
Minaj, 35, was reportedly surrounded by security when Cardi, 25, approached her and was intercepted by Minaj's entourage, receiving a knot on her head and hurling a red high heel in the process. "I'm so that person who's like, 'What's going on?!" Aguilera now admits she had no idea the stars were facing off while she was onstage.
"You can use it to your advantage and it's a way to connect with your fans and it's a platform you can use to express yourself in your own way", she said. "ANYTHING I SAY.She's got my vote!" Ramos penalized Williams during the finals of the 2018 US Open last weekend for violating the tournament's code of conduct, claiming male tennis stars violate the code but do not get penalized. I don't even know! I was like, 'What happened?' "I was just like, 'Oh, my God!"
'Chris is loving the drama between Nicki and Cardi.
Celebrities in NY are voicing support for both Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and his challenger from the left, Cynthia Nixon, as the Empire State heads to the polls for its primary vote. I would never talk about anyone's child or parenting.
- SC prisoners evacuated due to Hurricane Florence, SCDC says
- IPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max available to pre-order from today
- Mourinho defends use of Rashford and attacks pundits
- The question Bob Woodward's book doesn't answer
- MVP Stewie Unanimously Selected to 2018 All-WNBA First Team
- Hurricane Florence: Threat becomes reality
- Tottenham 1 Liverpool 2: Wijnaldum and Firmino sound Reds' title intentions
- Florence disaster declared in North Carolina as flooding threat grows
- Roberto Firmino: Liverpool striker 'OK' after eye 'scare'
- Misleading Florence headlines suggest ‘MYRTLE BEACH COULD GET CUT OFF’