Click through the gallery to see images for the Old Lady's win over Sassuolo.
Juventus started the match impressively and had the first chance to score in the 7th minute when Sami Khedira located Dybala with a fine pass, but the Argentine failed to score.
The hosts went agonsingly close in the 38th minute when Sassuolo shot-stopper Andrea Consigli pulled off a stunning save to stop Pol Lirola from deflecting the ball into his own net. The former Real Madrid player not just opened his account for the Italian club, he even doubled his side's lead with another goal in the second half.
And it only took 15 minutes for Ronaldo to get his brace.
In a insane end to the game, the Bayern winger produced a poor tackle mere seconds before Sassuolo pulled one back in stoppage time at the Allianz Stadium.
Juventus saw out the result but were down to 10 men after substitute Douglas Costa saw red in the dying moments.
- Formula 1 provides first look at 2021 concept cars
- Game Freak's 'Town' Is Their Next Nintendo Switch RPG, Similar to Pokemon?
- KAVANAUGH SPEAKS: Trump's Court Pick BREAKS SILENCE on Feinstein's Letter
- China says battling swine fever is 'complex and challenging'
- Kenyan Eliud Kipchoge sets new marathon world record in Berlin
- Four dead as Hurricane Florence continues to slam the Carolinas
- Strawberry sabotage: WA not affected by needle contamination
- Naomi Osaka "Not Sad" About Serena Controversy Overshadowing US Open Win
- I'm Happy To Play For Unai Emery, Mesut Ozil Insists
- Hurricane Florence path latest: EMPTY SHELVES as East Coast residents desperately prepare