Click through the gallery to see images for the Old Lady's win over Sassuolo.
Juventus started the match impressively and had the first chance to score in the 7th minute when Sami Khedira located Dybala with a fine pass, but the Argentine failed to score.
The hosts went agonsingly close in the 38th minute when Sassuolo shot-stopper Andrea Consigli pulled off a stunning save to stop Pol Lirola from deflecting the ball into his own net. The former Real Madrid player not just opened his account for the Italian club, he even doubled his side's lead with another goal in the second half.
And it only took 15 minutes for Ronaldo to get his brace.
In a insane end to the game, the Bayern winger produced a poor tackle mere seconds before Sassuolo pulled one back in stoppage time at the Allianz Stadium.
Juventus saw out the result but were down to 10 men after substitute Douglas Costa saw red in the dying moments.
- Manchester City vs. Fulham live stream
- Secure finds firmware weakness in laptops
- Naomi Osaka "Not Sad" About Serena Controversy Overshadowing US Open Win
- Formula 1 provides first look at 2021 concept cars
- Game Freak's 'Town' Is Their Next Nintendo Switch RPG, Similar to Pokemon?
- Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz: I know I can handle No7
- The new iPhone was in short supply
- Strawberry sabotage: WA not affected by needle contamination
- Toll in US storm increases to 13
- Zimbabwe's government criticized over cholera outbreak