Every now and then however, you have to try something new, and that's where the currently titled game (working title, may change before release), Town comes in.
Although Town is still a working title, this unique RPG will release on Nintendo Switch in 2019. In Town, players must take up arms against invading monsters, all within the walls of a single village.
A game that essentially takes place in just one village may seem small in scope, but odds are that village is packed with secrets and surprises to find throughout your journey. To defend the town, players will have to utilize the talents of all the town's inhabitants, perhaps even those within the castle above.
Despite being known for its best-selling series of Pokémon games, Game Freak has been branching out into self-publishing as of last year's platformer, Giga Wrecker. Few know that Game Freak's first game for Nintendo was the Yoshi puzzle game for NES and Game Boy, originally released in 1991. There's the 2005 action-platformer Drill Dozer and the 2012 rhythm game HarmoKnight, each for Nintendo's handheld platforms. And now it's stretching its creative muscles again with an all-new role-playing adventure for Nintendo Switch!
The gameplay of Town looks more like a game divided into two genres.
- Liverpool a step up for PSG, says Verratti
- Hurricane Florence path latest: EMPTY SHELVES as East Coast residents desperately prepare
- Florence, a wet and unwanted visitor, besieges Carolinas
- Toll in US storm increases to 13
- Huawei Vows To Release Foldable Phone Within A Year
- Secure finds firmware weakness in laptops
- I'm Happy To Play For Unai Emery, Mesut Ozil Insists
- Manchester City vs. Fulham live stream
- ULA launches final Delta II rocket with NASA's ICESat-2
- SANA: Syrian air defenses shoot down several Israeli missiles