That's probably one of the reasons that Google adopted a more conservative approach when it comes to increasing the hype around the upcoming Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. The company is expected to introduce a bunch of new hardware, including new Pixel phones and potential new Chromebooks at the event. That would seem to be a pretty clear tease that Google is planning on launching at least the Pixel 3, and hopefully the Pixel 3 XL, in white, black, and a shade of green. The "G" logo indicates the rear side of the device.
The website also color blocks the top portion of the phone to represent the two-tone look we've gotten used to in the Pixel line. The second image hints that the smartphone could get a Black top and a Dark Grey bottom. And the new colour variant is supposed to be termed as Mint Green or Aqua Green.
The company is all set to unveil the new devices at the launch event, which is scheduled to happen on October 9. For the last two generations, Google has offered its Pixels smartphones with Clearly White, Just Black, Kinda Blue, Quite Black, Really Blue, and Very Silver colours. The first has appeared on the Google Store and simply shows a big "3", while inviting interested Android users to sign up for more information. And remember, we expect a glass back this time that should feature wireless charging.
- SC prisoners evacuated due to Hurricane Florence, SCDC says
- The question Bob Woodward's book doesn't answer
- Get the most out of your workouts with these new Polar watches
- Skripal suspects: We were just visiting the cathedral
- GM recalls over 1 million trucks and SUVs in the US
- P.E.I.'s Adam McQuaid traded by Bruins to Rangers
- Briefing: US lawmakers question Google over China search engine
- Misleading Florence headlines suggest ‘MYRTLE BEACH COULD GET CUT OFF’
- Manchester City revenue tops £500m and profit soars
- Liverpool receive boost as Tottenham boss reveals duo are out injured