Bernardo Silva was the pick of a brilliant bunch, David Silva marked his 350th game for City with his 50th goal in the Premier League and rumours of Leroy Sane's demise have, evidently, been greatly exaggerated.
Guardiola said he was still keen to work with Sane, but said the likes of Silva - who made just 15 league starts last season - also deserved their chance.
The win takes them in the top-half and puts their objective for a European spot at the least on track thanks to Wilfred Zaha's first half effort.
Manchester City, the current champions of The Premier League, have published their annual accounts for the financial year 2017/18 and as per the books it has become the 2nd club in the history of The Premier League to have annual revenue of more than £500m.
Can Fulham claim a massive upset with victory on Saturday or will title holders Man City continue their early form?
Apart from Manchester City, clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea are strongly challenging for the trophy this season. They showed they are one of the best teams in the world. Andre Schurrle did threaten from distance but City goalkeeper Ederson tipped over.
Sterling was the next to come close at the end of the first half as he waltzed into the area before seeing his shot saved by the keeper, and from the resulting corner the home side did have the ball in the back of the net once again - only for Sane's flick to be correctly ruled out for offside.
Bernardo Silva formed part of a frightening City attack that gave Fulham a torrid time for large periods. Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Raz [Raheem Sterling] - the other ones are young - and he will grow up.
Man City host Fulham on Saturday in what will be the first match between the sides since March 2014.
Fernandinho nearly got in on the act with a fiercely-struck shot which zipped inches past the post with Bettinelli beaten, and the Brazilian midfielder then combined with Sterling to set up Jesus, who again could not find the target.
Well, we asked you to have your say in our poll.
Delph will be hoping that a solid display against the west Londoners will see him get another chance against Lyon in Wednesday's Champions League opener. Sterling also made way midway through the second half.
- Suspected radicalised man drives car into crowd in southern France, wounding 2
- Florence Targets North Carolina
- Strawberry sabotage: WA not affected by needle contamination
- Hurricane Florence path latest: EMPTY SHELVES as East Coast residents desperately prepare
- PM Modi's 5-point 'masala' to kickstart economy
- Ky. Residents Contract West Nile Virus
- Border Patrol Officer Suspected of Killing Four Women in Texas
- Toronto politicians weighing steps as province revives bill to reduce council
- Pompeo: Sanctions Enforcement Key to N. Korean Denuclearization
- Florence, a wet and unwanted visitor, besieges Carolinas