A gorgeous red lip is definitely a classic in the beauty world, but it's one trend that Meghan Markle prefers to leave out of her repertoire.
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex arrives to attend the wedding of Charlie van Straubenzee and Daisy Jenks at St Mary the Virgin Church in Frensham, England, Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018.
The message reads: "The Duchess of Sussex is so touched you took the trouble to write as you did on the occasion of her 37th birthday".
With good reason, Meghan Markle's father confessed to colluding with paparazzi and staging photos in order to make a quick buck.
Fair enough, given that the eyes of the world have been on the former Suits star since she was linked with Prince Harry even before their official public debut at the Invictus games in Toronto past year.
"Meghan has lost touch with some of her close friends from before the wedding, which has been tough".
The documentary, to be broadcast on ITV offers a behind the scenes look at The Royal Family, and shows Prince Harry talking to a group of visitors at the palace where he made the remarks.
Just months after her May wedding, another milestone was that of celebrating her birthday as a royal last August.
He said: "I mean it was interesting because I did get dragged on my Instagram about not using enough make-up on her, but I think what a lot of people don't think about is because she was a working actress and she did red carpet in her career, she wanted her wedding day to be about her". After all, her sister-in-law Kate Middleton has been wearing more conservative dresses as compared to some of the clothes she wore a few short years ago.
They both agreed that incessantly being in the public eye is the most stressful and emotionally draining part of being a Royal.
Meghan Markle with Misha Nonoo and Marks Anderson.
- Everything You Need to Know about the iPhone XS in 1 Minute
- Schefter: Browns are getting trade calls on Josh Gordon
- Cardi B hits back at Minaj
- Florence disaster declared in North Carolina as flooding threat grows
- Former Patriots among 2019 HOF nominees
- Adrian Peterson immediately makes presence felt with Redskins
- Canada sees more NAFTA talks this week, much work remains
- Trump Falsely Claims Revised Puerto Rico Death Toll Is Fake News
- 'Very dangerous' hurricane starts battering US East Coast
- Hurricane Florence: Threat becomes reality