Saturday night, Ohio State University managed to pull themselves out of a halftime deficit to claim a victory over Texas Christian University by a score of 40-28. The Horned Frogs led the Buckeyes 14-10. The TCU game marked the final game of his three-game suspension, allowing the head coach to return to the sidelines for the Buckeyes' Week 4 contest against Tulane.
One of the most anticipated games in Week 3 of the 2018 college football season is No. 4 Ohio State taking on No. 15 TCU in an exciting non-conference matchup.
However, the Buckeyes are ready to "show them OHIO's here". Ohio State leads TCU 10-0. On TCU's next possession, defensive tackle Dre'Mont Jones intercepted a shovel pass by Shawn Robinson and returned it 28 yards for the go-ahead touchdown.
Led by offensive coordinator Ryan Day, the Ohio State offense was largely stymied by a TCU defense that had an answer for every play.
In the same quarter, Haskins would toss to K.J. Hill in the end zone to bring the game 33-21.
TCU was aware of Ohio State's ferocious pass rush and game-planned accordingly, relying on quick, short passes and misdirection mixed in with the occasional deep throw.
Ohio State led TCU 10-7 at the end of the 1st quarter.
- Border official: Canadians entering U.S. risk lifetime ban for marijuana use
- Florence disaster declared in North Carolina as flooding threat grows
- Adrian Peterson immediately makes presence felt with Redskins
- US Crude Oil Flowing Strong
- Schefter: Browns are getting trade calls on Josh Gordon
- Former Patriots among 2019 HOF nominees
- Toronto politicians weighing steps as province revives bill to reduce council
- 'Friends' Star Matthew Perry Reveals He Just Spent Three Months In Hospital
- Trump says Hurricane Maria death toll number was made up by Democrats
- Relentless Liverpool sweep Spurs aside as Chelsea go top