Saturday night, Ohio State University managed to pull themselves out of a halftime deficit to claim a victory over Texas Christian University by a score of 40-28. The Horned Frogs led the Buckeyes 14-10. The TCU game marked the final game of his three-game suspension, allowing the head coach to return to the sidelines for the Buckeyes' Week 4 contest against Tulane.
One of the most anticipated games in Week 3 of the 2018 college football season is No. 4 Ohio State taking on No. 15 TCU in an exciting non-conference matchup.
However, the Buckeyes are ready to "show them OHIO's here". Ohio State leads TCU 10-0. On TCU's next possession, defensive tackle Dre'Mont Jones intercepted a shovel pass by Shawn Robinson and returned it 28 yards for the go-ahead touchdown.
Led by offensive coordinator Ryan Day, the Ohio State offense was largely stymied by a TCU defense that had an answer for every play.Читайте также: Meghan Markle's Royal Life Is More Isolating Than Ever
In the same quarter, Haskins would toss to K.J. Hill in the end zone to bring the game 33-21.
TCU was aware of Ohio State's ferocious pass rush and game-planned accordingly, relying on quick, short passes and misdirection mixed in with the occasional deep throw.
Ohio State led TCU 10-7 at the end of the 1st quarter.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Five Takeaways From The Ravens' Loss To The Bengals
- Trump says Hurricane Maria death toll number was made up by Democrats
- Trump and top banker tussle over who is smarter
- Canada sees more NAFTA talks this week, much work remains
- Everything You Need to Know about the iPhone XS in 1 Minute
- Nigerians React To Zainab Ahmed’s Appointment As Minister Of Finance
- As Florence Surges Forward, Rethinking What Hurricane Preparation Looks Like
- Cardi B hits back at Minaj
- Delhi cop’s son booked as his video thrashing woman goes viral
- Trump Falsely Claims Revised Puerto Rico Death Toll Is Fake News