"If he actually cared about people in rural Arizona, I bet he'd be fighting for Social Security, for better access to health care".
Gosar, 59, has represented the 4th District since 2013 and represented the 1st Congressional District for one term before that. Gosar is estranged from a lot of them due to his hard-line positions on such issues as immigration ("it would be hard to see my brother as anything but a racist", Grace Gosar says in another ad), as well as his conspiracy theories, including that the Charlottesville white supremacist rally was organized by "the left" and George Soros (their letter on that here).
Horrified, seven of his siblings signed an open letter to the Kingman Daily Miner, stating: "It is extremely upsetting to have to call you out on this, Paul, but you've forced our hand with your deceit and anti-Semitic dog whistle".
It is not the first time that some of Gosar's nine siblings have banded together to speak out against their brother. There are also remarks from a "Grace" and a "Jennifer", as well as appearances by a "Joan" and a "Gaston".
Among the controversies that Gosar has been involved in include believing the debunked claim that the Charlottesville rally that killed Heather Heyer was a "false flag".
David Gosar told the Arizona Republic, "If (Paul Gosar) had any guts or decency, he would apologize to George Soros on Vice News".
The ad seems like a run-of-the-mill spot, with six Arizonans knocking Gosar's bonafides and calling for voters to support Brill.
Rep. Gosar's opponent, Mike Brill narrowly won the August democratic primary, by less than 2,000 votes, to challenge Gosar in November.
In July, Gosar spoke in London at a rally for an anti-Muslim activist.
A woman called Grace, identified as a rural physician, says: "Paul Gosar, the congressman, isn't doing anything to help rural America".
In another spot, Jennifer Gosar said, "It's disgusting to have to do this".
"We've got to stand up for our good name". Grace added, "I couldn't be quiet any longer". "This is not who we are", David Gosar says. Tim Gosar says, "It's intervention time and intervention time that you go to vote Paul out".
- 'Firenado' sucks up firefighter's fire hose
- ORR report into timetable changes
- NBA Star Richard Jefferson's Dad Killed in Drive-By Shooting in Compton
- LeBron on Serena: 'She's fighting for something bigger than the match'
- IPhone fans fearless bad weather to get new phone, Apple Watch
- Record highs - What you need to know in markets on Friday
- Cornell review finds academic misconduct by food researcher
- Kevin Prince Boateng shocked over Ronaldo's red card in Champions League
- US seeks to negotiate a treaty with Iran - special envoy
- RBS apologises for locking customers out of online accounts