Ryan Giggs' faith in Wales' youth paid off as Harry Wilson's superb free-kick secured a Nations League win over the Republic of Ireland.
Manchester United fans won't need to be reminded of Wilson's abilities but in case you forgot what the on-loan Liverpool man has in his locker from distance, check out the below strike in the Carabao Cup.
"He does it in training and funnily enough, when we got the free-kick, I turned around to the bench and said it was a bit too far out", Lampard told Sky Sports last month.
Wales had suffered back-to-back defeats heading into Tuesday's clash, but Giggs' youthful side have certainly had the beating of Ireland over two legs, and they now sit pretty with six points heading into their decisive final match with Denmark. I've seen David Beckham over the years.
He had physical problems that stopped him playing for Wales against Ireland in the Nations League as both sides bid to avoid relegation from League B2.
So proud. They dug in, right to the end, and it was a really brilliant second-half performance.
Well, as Ireland seek their first victory of the group, we're bringing you live radio coverage from the Aviva Stadium with Nathan Murphy on commentary joined by ex-Ireland winger Stephen Hunt to provide analysis of Ireland vs Wales. The first half wasn't great but we made up for it in the second half.
The determination not to give a goal away. Ashley Williams was outstanding for 90 minutes. He did all the hard stuff, which gave us the platform for those chances at the end.
- German Prosecutors Slap $928 Million Fine On Audi For Diesel Violations
- Hundreds of Hondurans head for United States border in mass migration 'march'
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk lines up Tequila launch
- Piggy-back’ Keita third Liverpool star hurt in Africa
- Nicole Kidman says marriage to Tom Cruise protected her from sexual harassment
- Cases of Mysterious Paralyzing Illness Acute Flaccid Myelitis Reported in 22 states
- Ex-NFL Hopeful Justin Crawford Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl
- Tesla gives buyers days to order or lose $7500 tax credit
- European Union force Google to unbundle, license Android application suite to competitors
- Half of parents think flu shot causes the flu