Ryan Giggs' faith in Wales' youth paid off as Harry Wilson's superb free-kick secured a Nations League win over the Republic of Ireland.
Manchester United fans won't need to be reminded of Wilson's abilities but in case you forgot what the on-loan Liverpool man has in his locker from distance, check out the below strike in the Carabao Cup.
"He does it in training and funnily enough, when we got the free-kick, I turned around to the bench and said it was a bit too far out", Lampard told Sky Sports last month.
Wales had suffered back-to-back defeats heading into Tuesday's clash, but Giggs' youthful side have certainly had the beating of Ireland over two legs, and they now sit pretty with six points heading into their decisive final match with Denmark. I've seen David Beckham over the years.
He had physical problems that stopped him playing for Wales against Ireland in the Nations League as both sides bid to avoid relegation from League B2.
So proud. They dug in, right to the end, and it was a really brilliant second-half performance.
Well, as Ireland seek their first victory of the group, we're bringing you live radio coverage from the Aviva Stadium with Nathan Murphy on commentary joined by ex-Ireland winger Stephen Hunt to provide analysis of Ireland vs Wales. The first half wasn't great but we made up for it in the second half.
The determination not to give a goal away. Ashley Williams was outstanding for 90 minutes. He did all the hard stuff, which gave us the platform for those chances at the end.
- Discord's game store goes public, alongside Nitro subscription service overhaul
- Chris Evans DESTROYS Piers Morgan’s Toxic Daniel Craig Tweet!
- Trump praises release of Pastor Brunson at Kentucky rally
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk lines up Tequila launch
- Google still mulling a censored search engine in China: Sunder Pichai
- Nicole Kidman says marriage to Tom Cruise protected her from sexual harassment
- Crawford stops Benavidez late in last round to keep WBO belt
- German Prosecutors Slap $928 Million Fine On Audi For Diesel Violations
- How Pregnant Meghan Markle Is Handling the Zika Virus Threat Abroad
- Briefing: Popular livestreamer detained five days for 'disrespecting' national anthem