It was a touching break from royal protocol for Prince Harry to speak of his personal struggles with mental health.
Meghan's mother Doria has spoken on her joy of the baby news.
However Meghan's half-sister Samantha Markle told The Sun: "It just makes everything that happened over the previous year disappear". The new baby will be seventh in line to the throne, behind Prince Harry.
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to her third child, Louis Arthur Charles, on April 23, 2018 at St Mary's Hospital in London.
The Duchess of Sussex showed off her culinary skills and generosity by baking some banana bread for tea on the Woodley family farm outside Dubbo.
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was born on April 21, 1926 at 17 Bruton Street, London.
While the beard was the main attraction, the tyke also got some one-on-one time with the Duchess of Sussex.
The royal couple are in Dubbo - a town six hours´ drive from Sydney - to unveil a new aircraft for the country´s Royal Flying Doctor Service at the local airport, enjoy a picnic with the farming community and tour a school that works with young indigenous Australians.
In a speech at Victoria Park later in the day, Prince Harry directly tackled the issue of the drought and praised the community for their resilience.
Tfw you're just not that into colonialism.
Sixty-four years ago my grandparents, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburg, were right here visiting the war memorial. "It is in the best interests of the baby for my dad to be included".
The newly-married prince told the crowd that part of being strong was having the courage to ask for help.
"Hopefully the next time we see you, we'll have our little one with us", Markle told Dunne.
"You are the backbone of this country".
Harry has told me all about you and your special bond.
"But I know that life has not been easy, you have just lived through two years of drought.it must be hard not to lose hope when you endure so many dry months end on end knowing that you are powerless to do anything about it".
- Lyft now offering 30-ride pass for $299
- India's Yadav helps seal 2-0 West Indies series sweep
- Saudi Arabia, UAE reiterate investment plans in India
- Bill Nelson: Tyndall won't close over Hurricane Michael damage
- Iran says Trump can not bring oil prices down by 'bullying'
- NEW First Legal Recreational Cannabis in Canada Sold in NL
- Susan Collins Alma Mater Will Not Rescind Honorary Degree
- Juan Martin Del Potro Fractures Right Patella Bone
- Griezmann's brace sees France pile more misery on Germany
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 Could Have a Massive Screen