The Nokia X7 that measures 154.8 x 75.7 x 7.97mm features a series-6000 magnesium alloy frame sandwiched between glass panels on the front and rear sides. The phone offers dual cameras on the rear side, and underneath, it has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, which we saw on other smartphones such as the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE and Vivo NEX.
Nokia X7 bestows a 6.18-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2246 x 1080 pixels. Both sensors use Carl Zeiss optics. The display supports HDR titles and has NTSC colour gamut.
The phone is powered by the new Snapdragon 710 chipset with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. All variants will come with support for microSD cards of up to 400GB capacity. The pre-orders of the Nokia X7 have begun through various platforms like Nokia's official online store and JD in China.
In the imaging department, you get a 13-megapixel primary camera at the rear, aided by a 12-megapixel secondary shooter. Up front, there is a 20MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. It comes in 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variants. A fingerprint scanner is available below the dual camera module. The Dark Blue and Night Red colors are available, but there should be two more options, Magic Night Silver and Night Black. Additionally, the cameras are backed by AI which will detect scenes and adjust the settings accordingly. It also has AI studio lights, AI beauty mode, AI portrait mode, AI expressions and dual-view mode. When it comes to connectivity, the handset offers features like dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C and 3.5mm audio jack. The sale will debut on October 23 in China and there is no word regarding its global release. Software-wise, the smartphone boots Android Oreo out of the box but will get Android 9.0 Pie soon, the company said at the event.
- Google still mulling a censored search engine in China: Sunder Pichai
- Relieved Muguruza through to Hong Kong semis in straight set
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk lines up Tequila launch
- Discord's game store goes public, alongside Nitro subscription service overhaul
- Amazon reveals revamped lighter, thinner Kindle Paperwhite
- United Airlines adds USA flights
- Tara Reid removed from flight over pillow, wrong seat
- Here's why Ireland's game against Wales tonight is so important
- No Messi but Argentina 'have to' beat Brazil, says Romero
- Man Utd boss Mourinho charged over 'abusive' comments