Arsène Wenger made the decision to step down as Arsenal boss at the end of last season, after a 22 year spell with the North London club.
He added: "There are associations, national teams; it could be also (in) Japan", Wenger said.
In an interview with German newspaper Bild, Wenger said he expected to take up the offer of a new job again early next year: "I believe I will start again on January 1".
The veteran coach recently admitted he has received "enquiries from all over the world" as he plans a return in January.
"I feel rested and am ready to work again", said the Frenchman. Thanks to my 22 years at Arsenal, I have experience at different levels.
The 30-year-old called time on his worldwide career after falling out with the national federation. Ozil announced the end of his Germany career shortly after returning from the World Cup in Russian Federation.
Ozil has made six Premier League appearances for Arsenal so far this season, scoring twice.
The Arsenal man was criticised by the fans for his Turkish roots after he was photographed alongside Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the president of Turkey, during an event in May.
Following disappointing performance in the 2018 World Cup, Germany got worse during Ozil's absence with two defeats and one draw in last three matches. There are federations, national teams. Given the flaw's that Arsenal sides of recent years have shown in recent years, it is likely that he will take up a directorial role with a club, or a coaching role in the world of global football. "He loses a bit if he does not play at global level".
- Major League Baseball investigates suspected Astros cheating in ALCS Game 1
- Recreational marijuana becomes legal in Canada
- Facebook, MTV team up for 'The Real World' return
- Hidden dangers lurk in over the counter supplements, study warns
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal tour
- Umesh replaces Shardul for first 2 ODIs vs Windies
- Duchess Meghan says she is 'running on adrenaline' during royal tour
- Australia will consider moving its embassy to Jerusalem : PM Scott Morrison
- Royal Tour: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Melbourne day 3
- Apple Watch to now connect hip, knee patients to doctors