Despite Magaya's claims on Yadah TV made at a Sunday church service that he had found an HIV cure, Mutizirwa said Aguma was not registered as medicine or a drug with the Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe.
Prophet Magaya of the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries said last weekend that a herb known as "aguma" had the potency to render the HIV virus impotent.
Just before the search, accused persons destroyed some of the exhibits by flashing Aretha in the office toilets and burning the containers which were, however, recovered half burnt.
The latest moves comes days after government through the Information Minister dismissed Walter Magaya's claims which were widely carried by local media portals.
The World Health Organization in the wake of the claims by the prophet said there is "no cure" for HIV. He will be back in court on November 29. The court heard that the preacher had made further claims on the website of his Indian partners, Aretha Medical - where it was recorded that the two parties were together the manufacturers of Aguma. The government turned the heat on Magaya on Wednesday after it obtained a warrant to search for and seize his herbs - which later saw detectives combing one of his premises in Marlborough where unregistered prescription preparatory medicines, drug manufacturing and packaging machines, as well as drug manufacturing raw materials were recovered.
"I have been praying for it, and I have been concentrating on it, but I want to assure you, the world may deny it, but they will eventually agree, because you can not fight with facts and win". Having carried the research from outside the country, I went on to announce the results unprocedurally.
"I can confirm that Magaya is assisting police with investigations in connection with enquiries the ZRP is now conducting", he said.
However, while speaking on the matter, Dr Alex Gasaira, WHO's representative in the country, explicitly stated that "there is no cure for HIV infection".
People living with HIV must acquire their medicines from licensed sources.
- May Secures Key EU Brexit Concessions on Customs, Times Says
- Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool: Highlights (Video): Reds held at the Emirates
- McCoy laments 13-yard outing in Bills' loss to Patriots
- United States economy adds more jobs
- Djokovic beats Federer in epic Paris semi
- Tyson Chandler bought out by Phoenix Suns, eyes Los Angeles Lakers
- Floyd Mayweather will participate in MMA fight on New Year’s Eve
- Bayern could sue after Football Leaks allegations
- Trump heads to Georgia, Tennessee with 2 days until midterms
- Brooklyn synagogue desecrated with anti-Semitic graffiti