In less than three months from now, the January transfer window will open and Lille star Nicolas Pepe has welcomed rumors linking him with a move to Arsenal next summer, though the Gunners will face competition from Chelsea and Manchester City.
Everton were hardly tested in the first half at Stamford Bridge, with Chelsea unable to muster a shot on target until Marcos Alonso forced Jordan Pickford into action with a rasping volley.
Pickford also kept Chelsea at bay after the interval, denying Alvaro Morata after the striker had been found by Hazard.
Welcome to live coverage of Chelsea's game against Everton which kicks off at 2.15pm, the second of four Remembrance Sunday Premier League matches.
"We are used to this, but the only person who's not used to this is Maurizio Sarri", he said on Chelsea TV. They must do their best to take it. Ambition-wise, Chelsea must think about the Premier League and the Champions League, the titles which are really important. We were a bit unlucky.
"I don't know [why Chelsea start slowly], it's hard to answer". But, perhaps Everton held the Blues for a draw at Stamford Bridge which saw Sarri's men dropped to the 3rd position behind Manchester City and Liverpool.
"I think about 100 points. It's very hard to stay close to these teams".
Everton did well to restrict space for the hosts, with Jorginho particularly ineffective, and Marco Silva revealed that stopping Chelsea as a team, and not just focusing on Hazard, was the crucial factor in claiming a share of the spoils.
Frustrated by Chelsea's failure to turn possession into goals, Sarri said: "Usually yes we are sharp enough, but not in the last three matches".
Walker says that Sarri is not used to such a packed schedule with no winter break and he is keen for the Chelsea boss to use the current worldwide break to organise for what is to come.
Hazard, the Premier League's joint top-scorer so far this season with seven, had been expected to play a half in Belarus but with the tie still goalless until early in the second half he ended up featuring for 62 minutes.
Fans were understandably pleased with the Colombia international's performance, as well as the team's overall display, however, one other individual appeared to have taken the plaudits on social media.
"In this moment maybe it is a little problem".
- 'It's just a recipe for destruction,' fire chief says of California wildfires
- Trump attacks Macron again for proposing a new European army
- Mostly Non-Impactful Snow To Start Tuesday
- Veterans Day: Freebies, discounts and deals for military members
- Tom Brady Responds To Dion Lewis’ Trashing Of The Patriots
- PlayStation Store Black Friday 2018 Includes Some Special Deals All Week
- UN Nuclear watchdog says Iran abiding by 2015 deal limits
- Analyst lowers prediction of iPhone XR shipments by as much as 30%
- Report of NK's 'undisclosed' missile bases not new, S
- This week is Antibiotic Awareness Week