Mobile download speeds meanwhile can theoretically reach 2Gbps with this chipset, though this isn't 5G we're talking about, as the Exynos 9820 doesn't support that.
Although all eyes were on Samsung's foldable Galaxy phone last week, we're getting closer to the release of Samsung's next true flagship: the Galaxy S10. The Exynos 9820 is an intelligent powerhouse with a separate hardware AI-accelerator, or NPU, which performs AI tasks around seven times faster than the predecessor. The chipset also supports displays with resolutions of up to 3840 x 2400 or 4096 x 2160, single lens cameras of up to 22MP, dual-lens ones of 16MP, and 8K video recording at 30 frames per second.
Talking about the CPU, the Exynos 9820 packs 2x 4th gen custom cores, 2x Cortex A75 cores, and 4x Cortex A55 cores.
Model numbers SM-G9500, SM-G9550 and SM-N9500 are listed on the WiFi Alliance certification website, notes the report, and these are all Chinese variants of the Galaxy phones.
Say hello to the W2019, a foldable phone from Samsung but it's not the foldable phone from Samsung. These will consist of a standard camera sensor, a wide-angle lens, and a telephone lens.
The next rumored feature is an in-display fingerprint sensor.
We fully expect the Galaxy S10 to be a powerhouse, but Samsung may shoot itself in the foot if it uses the Infinity-O display.
Evan Blass claims that the smartphone will have a "punch hole" near the top of its display which will house the front camera. The latter is a redesigned mobile OS that introduces a new design language for Samsung handsets.
- BMW M340i And M340i xDrive Detailed Ahead Of L.A. Debut
- Cloudflare Launches Android and iOS version of 184.108.40.206 DNS Service
- US says more sanctions likely on Iran
- Victoria Beckham on Why She Passed on the Spice Girls Reunion
- Central American Migrants ARRIVE at US-Mexico Border in Tijuana — CARAVAN ARRIVES
- Amnesty Int'l Strips Aung San Suu Kyi of Honor Over Rohingya Abuses
- Deals: Get Fallout 76 For Under $50
- Ocasio-Cortez visits Pelosi's office for climate change protest
- US seeks voluntary, dignified return of Rohingyas from Bangladesh to Myanmar
- Roger Stone's Associate Jerome Corsi Says He Expects To Be Indicted