The Netherlands offered temporary asylum to Bibi's lawyer, Saiful Malook, after he faced death threats.
At Prime Minister's Questions on Wednesday, the Prime Minister, Theresa May, told MPs that the Government's "primary concern is for the safety and security of Asia Bibi and her family".
However, her nightmare didn't end when the Supreme Court vacated that conviction claiming there were material contradictions in the inconsistent witness statements.
Schools were shut and traffic routes blocked as protesters demanded Ms Bibi be executed along with the judges who had ordered her release.
He has defended the Supreme Court judges who on October 21 acquitted the 54-year old mother of five of blasphemy charges but has also acquiesced to Islamists that the acquittal be reviewed in an appeal process.
The TLP is same Muslim extremist group which was used by ISI to stage sit-in in Islamabad to blame PML government to make changes in Pakistan blasphemy laws and later one ISI Major General distributed money filled envelopes before live TV cameras after achieving goals to paralyze democratic government elected by vote. The photo is actually of Bibi's daughter from two years ago. However, she rejected all blasphemy allegations and denied any wrongdoing.
One politician received death threats because of the misidentification. The lawmaker's constituency is in a deeply conservative region in the country's northwestern.
More than 1,300 people have been charged in the last 30 years and many of them have been murdered before their trial is even complete. "It is disingenuous for the (far) right to suggest that she and her family are not coming here (because) it would offend British Muslims", said Zubaida Haque, Deputy Director of the race equality think-tank, the Runnymede Trust.
She was convicted in 2010 after being accused of insulting Islam in a row with her neighbours. "We see no reason why Asia Bibi should be denied asylum into the United Kingdom".
Last Friday, the Pakistani government reached a with TLP to prevent Bibi from leaving the country while the Supreme Court deals with petitions to review its acquittal of the Christian mother of five. He also incited the military to mutiny.
Asia Bibi was sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan. In 2011, the governor of Punjab province was killed by his own guard after he defended Bibi and criticized the blasphemy law.
On Sunday, the prime minister said the Supreme Court's decision would be final.
- Brexit: FA restricts EPL clubs to signing less foreign players
- Things to know about Michelle Obama’s book, arena tour
- Tributes Pour In For Bourke Street Attack Victim Sisto Malaspina
- Microsoft pushes cumulative update build 18277.1006 to Fast ring Windows Insiders
- Snell, deGrom earn 1st career Cy Young awards
- Shahid Afridi: Pakistan can not manage its own four provinces, doesn’t need Kashmir
- Vicious cheap shot gets college hoops star barred from campus
- Manchester United's Jose Mourinho better than Pep Guardiola - Diego Maradona
- Reporter's Take | Binny Bansal resigns, refutes allegations of impropriety
- Toyota teases 2020 Corolla ahead of China debut