The marketing image also shows off a highlight feature of the Galaxy S10 - PowerShare.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e will be unveiled on February 20 with pre-orders starting on the very same day.
For the RAM and inbuilt storage, there will be a lot of options to choose from; the Galaxy S10 might have two (6GB/128GB and 8GB/512GB), the Galaxy S10 Plus could have three (6GB/128GB, 8GB/512GB, and the humungous 12GB/1TB), and the Galaxy S10e is likely to come in a single 6GB/128GB option. The images you see here come from either Twitter user Ishan Agarwal or MySmartPrice.
One of the most repeated rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S10 is the presence of a fingerprint reader on screen. The renders match all the rumours and leaks we have seen previously for the Galaxy S10e.
While the battery capacities for the smartphones are unlikely to see much change, the high-end variants in the series could be backed by huge ones.
You might say it hearkens back to Apple's early experiment with colorful phones, the iPhone 5C. I write Plus because it's easier for me to get my head around, and I feel like it makes more sense search-wise.
The prices of these devices are based on a variety of inputs, most of which make for a nice set of informed guesses. The other Galaxy S10 models are tipped to offer in-display solutions instead. There we'll see the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E, and Galaxy S10 Plus, not to mention the new wireless earbuds called Galaxy Buds and a few surprises.
- Klopp: Aggression needed to answer Liverpool's critics
- England's injured Itoje ruled out for France and Wales matches
- 2018 fourth hottest year on record
- Spotify will soon ban your account if you use an ad blocker
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic
- Pope Francis Acknowledges Sexual Abuse Of Nuns
- NYPD to Google: Stop revealing the location of police checkpoints
- Possible MLB rule changes may have little effect on Pirates
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Wariness and hope in S. Korea over second Trump-Kim summit