Kardashian confirmed her family's news in January, and opened up about their impending arrival during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday, Feb. 7. "The most calm [sic], yes".
"I heard that parents of four are the most enlightened and calm of all parents", Kardashian told Fallon, the latter of whom is completely "stressed out" by his two children.
Kim Kardashian is expecting baby No 4 via surrogate and she is sharing her feelings on what it feels like to be expecting another baby.
Kim Kardashian has an unbelievable take on her growing family, which will soon include four kids with Kanye West. "Right now, it's like me with two always and Kanye just has one", she quipped.
"I felt the huge change - from one to two felt like one to 20", the reality television star confessed. He's still living his life'. "It's out there", Kim said of her decision to share her unborn child's gender.
"I got drunk at our Christmas Eve party and I told some people and I can't remember who I told because I never get drunk", she explained, sharing that the baby's due date is "sometime soon" and that "it's a boy". "Just previous year on her app, Kim gave fans an update on the status of North and Saint's relationship, saying "[North] needs to still get it together and warm up and be a little bit nicer, but I think she's getting there. "She just doesn't want boys in her room".
Keeping Up With The Kardashians trailer for season 16 has arrived and is promising to be full of drama, from the sister's fighting, to Kourtney Kardashian exposed as being "obsessed" with Kim's husband, Kanye West.
- Man sues parents for giving birth to him without his consent
- Z & Roc Nation Come To 21 Savage's Defense Amid ICE-Cold Legal War
- Protecting Girls in Iraq from Female Genital Mutilation [EN/AR/KU]
- Amazon might be reconsidering its second headquarters in NY
- Moto G7 plus takes the Geekbench test hours ahead of launch
- Measles breaks out across the Philippines after Dengvaxia vaccine scare
- Warriors' Durant under pressure to break silence
- Sarri: Hazard is the best in Europe
- At National Prayer Breakfast, Trump says 'I will never let you down'
- Ubisoft address The Division 2's private beta bugs