Both City - bidding for their fourth Premier League title and counting each point gained even more fervently - and Chelsea should be made aware that they are both Dean's favoured teams to send players for early showers out of all the 43 Premier League sides he's ever officiated.
"Is it interesting for me?"
Having refereed City seven times fewer than Chelsea (55 to 62), this results in a higher proportion - and therefore greater chance of having their XI reduced - for the incumbent Premier League champions, sending a Man City player off every 6.1 games he officiates to Chelsea's 6.9 games.
"Guardiola is in the third season in the Premier League". Be hard, put your foot it. "Now we have to show we can do it still".
Liverpool's stuttering title prospects have been handed a boost as three integral first team players returned to training ahead of this weekend's match against Bournemouth. There have just been far too many setbacks for me in the last 18 months to gain any sort of rhythm, but I am feeling good now and hopefully with a little bit of luck, I can stay injury-free. It always worked out pretty well for me as a manager when I had the opportunity to do it - to be 100 percent focused, a couple of meetings.
Klopp said in a press conference via LFC TV: "I don't think anybody thought we would be top with 12 points between us and other teams".
Alexander-Arnold has not featured since injuring his knee on January 12, while Henderson and Wijnaldum missed Monday's draw at West Ham United due to minor issues.
There was no sign, however, of centre-back Dejan Lovren (hamstring), while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is not ready to rejoin first-team training after 10 months out after knee surgery. "Then we've got about 10 days before the Champions League game, so it's going to be important for us to get as many people back fit as possible - then it's a couple of large pushes until the end of the season, with the global break in the middle".
- Rohit Sharma becomes highest run scorer in Twenty20
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Equine flu crisis: biggest shutdown since foot and mouth hits racing
- Richard Shelby says 'The dialogue is good' as wall deadline nears
- Ten dead in fire at football club ground in Brazil
- Albert Finney dead: Celebrated actor dies aged 82
- 2018 fourth hottest year on record
- Possible MLB rule changes may have little effect on Pirates
- Pope Francis Acknowledges Sexual Abuse Of Nuns
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic