That's not a sentence you hear often, but that's what happened this OH father and his child.
The statement says the train's driver learned about the baby on board before it arrived at the next station, which was just a minute away.
- Officials say a man will not face any charges after leaving a baby, in its vehicle seat, on a train while he stepped outside to smoke a cigarette.
According to Daily Mail, a passenger noticed that the train was about to begin moving and attempted to alert the father.
The man started running, frantically trying to stop the train but it was too late.
A train takes off with an unaccompanied baby inside.
Transit police and RTA staff responded quickly and returned to the station to reunite the man and his baby.
The incident took place on a Rapid Transit train as it departed Windermere Station in Cleveland, Ohio, last month.
Neither the baby nor the passengers were in any danger during the indent, RTA officials say.
- NYPD to Google: Stop revealing the location of police checkpoints
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic
- Supreme Court Blocks Law Regulating Louisiana Abortion Doctors
- Sarri: Hazard is the best in Europe
- Protecting Girls in Iraq from Female Genital Mutilation [EN/AR/KU]
- Z & Roc Nation Come To 21 Savage's Defense Amid ICE-Cold Legal War
- Florida politician resigns over accusations she licked men's faces
- Jaguar Land Rover posts £3.4bn loss as China demand slips
- The First CubeSats Ever to Visit Mars Have Gone Silent
- Wariness and hope in S. Korea over second Trump-Kim summit