That's not a sentence you hear often, but that's what happened this OH father and his child.
The statement says the train's driver learned about the baby on board before it arrived at the next station, which was just a minute away.
- Officials say a man will not face any charges after leaving a baby, in its vehicle seat, on a train while he stepped outside to smoke a cigarette.
According to Daily Mail, a passenger noticed that the train was about to begin moving and attempted to alert the father.
The man started running, frantically trying to stop the train but it was too late.
A train takes off with an unaccompanied baby inside.
Transit police and RTA staff responded quickly and returned to the station to reunite the man and his baby.
The incident took place on a Rapid Transit train as it departed Windermere Station in Cleveland, Ohio, last month.
Neither the baby nor the passengers were in any danger during the indent, RTA officials say.
- Protecting Girls in Iraq from Female Genital Mutilation [EN/AR/KU]
- Rajini’s Daughter Second Wedding Is Buzzing
- Trump Tipped to Ban Chinese Equipment from U.S. Mobile Networks
- Supreme Court Blocks Law Regulating Louisiana Abortion Doctors
- Measles breaks out across the Philippines after Dengvaxia vaccine scare
- Spotify will soon ban your account if you use an ad blocker
- Sarri: Hazard is the best in Europe
- Onward: Trump’s AG Crosses First Hurdle To Confirmation on Party-Line Vote
- Venezuelans not ‘beggars,’ give humanitarian aid to Colombians — Maduro
- NYPD to Google: Stop revealing the location of police checkpoints