The wedding is slated to take place in Chennai on February 11.
Superstar Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth tied the knot with actor-businessman Vishagan Vanangamudi and the first photos of their reception are out. According to reports, the reception was held at Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in the city. Several inside photos have been shared on social media and going by them, it appears that the function was an intimate affair.
In the pictures, Soundarya is seen wearing gold and black silk saree, while the groom has donned a silk shirt and traditional dhoti. Rajinikanth kept it simple in a white kurta and pyjama, while wife Latha and daughter Aishwarya wore bright lime green saris. Soundarya is not only known as the daughter of South Indian superstar but also made her mark as a director with a couple of films.
The marriage celebration of Soundarya Rajinikanth has been kicked started at her household with the wedding reception being held on Friday, 8 February. She shared a photo of herself dressed in a traditional outfit and wrote, "One week to go".
Earlier this week, in a Twitter post, Soundarya confirmed her wedding to Vishagan Vanangamudi, an actor-industrialist. "Bride mode. Ved Vishagan Soundarya".
Vishagan Vanangamudi, who is the owner of a pharmaceutical company, is also an actor.
This will be Soundarya and Vishagan Vanangamudi's second marriage.
Soundarya was first married to businessman Ashwin in 2010, however, the duo parted ways in 2017. Her next directorial was the Dhanush-starrer Vellailla Pattadhari 2.
- Update Now to Fix Group FaceTime on Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- NYPD to Google: Stop revealing the location of police checkpoints
- Russian Federation jails 'extremist' Jehovah's Witness for six years
- Nick Foles Informs Eagles He Will Buy His Way Into Free Agency
- $900m drug bust exposes Mexico-Australia cartel ties
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Trump's diet plan not followed 'religiously'
- Milwaukee Bucks acquire Nikola Mirotic from New Orleans Pelicans
- Possible MLB rule changes may have little effect on Pirates