As usual, Stephen Curry did his part by delivering 19 points while DeMarcus Cousins added 15 points in 17 minutes.Absolutely, the high-powered offense of the Warriors evidently smothered the Spurs.
"I come here every day and [you reporters] ask me about free agency, ask my teammates, my coaches and you rile up the fans about it. Let us play basketball". "So when I don't say nothing, it's a problem". "Every time I say something it gets twisted up and thrown out and so many different publications try to tear me down with the words that I say".
Spurs Injuries: Derrick White: out (sore right heel), Dejounte Murray: out for season (knee), DeMar DeRozan: out (rest), LaMarcus Aldridge: out (rest).
The Warriors are 22-10 in Western Conference games.
That blazing stretch saw the Warriors shoot a blistering 96 percent from the field (yes, you read that right), as they quickly pushed a single-digit lead into 30-plus points of advantage against the visiting Spurs. The track-and-field athlete won gold in the 200 meter dash at the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City, but would become better known for his silent protest during the medal ceremony.
Spurs: The Spurs were outscored 50-8 in fast-break points.
"The nine-time NBA All-Star hadn't spoken publicly in nine days, but when he finally broke his silence with a press conference after the Golden State Warriors 141-102 rout of the San Antonio Spurs Wednesday night, he ripped the media for engaging in speculation over his impending free agency". The Spurs earned a victory in the last meeting between these two teams on November 18.
Warriors: The only better quarter for the Warriors this season was 51 points in the opening period at Denver on January 15.
Iguodala is only a 35.3 percent 3-point shooter for the season, but he might as well feel 6-foot-3 and light-skinned by the way he was shooting the ball in that quarter. The two-time defending champions scored 49 points on 16 assists in the third quarter alone, making five of seven 3-pointers. 28, 2017. Kevon Looney had a special cake in the locker room for his 23rd birthday.
- At National Prayer Breakfast, Trump says 'I will never let you down'
- US trying to spur mutiny in military against Maduro
- What Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft Before Patriots’ Super Bowl LIII Win
- Apex Legends from EA Games crosses 10 million downloads within 72 hours
- Here’s how Kim Kardashian is feeling about baby No 4
- Cricket West Indies boss slams ICC for 'crippling' Jason Holder ban
- Trump orders flags at half-staff to honor John Dingell
- Marlins trade Realmuto to Phillies for Alfaro, prospects
- Ohio Dad Leaves Baby On Train To Smoke A Cigarette
- Moto G7 plus takes the Geekbench test hours ahead of launch