In a now-trending tweet, Trump sarcastically referred to the richest man alive as "Jeff Bozo", seemingly alluding to a fictional clown character, which was popular in the United States in 1960s.
Mr Bezos has been a long standing target of the president's, in part because of his ownership of the Washington Post which has been critical of his administration.
Bezos, 55, announced his divorce from wife MacKenzie Bezos on Wednesday, and news of the billionaire's relationship with former television anchor Lauren Sanchez broke. The president baptized Bezos with a nickname, dubbing him "Jeff Bozo".
U.S. President Donald J. Trump delivers the State of the Union address in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives January 30, 2018 in Washington, DC.Читайте также: Florida politician resigns over accusations she licked men's faces
Trump wished Bezos "luck" on this divorce on Thursday, adding "It's going to be a beauty".
The Post published a bombshell report over the weekend about Trump's meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Trump has also always been critical towards Bezos, who bought the Washington Post a publication the President has attacked for its agenda against his administration in 2013. Trump phoned in to Fox News on Saturday night to dispute the article, saying: "I'm not keeping anything under wraps, I couldn't care less".
The president also has a history of animosity toward Amazon.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Protecting Girls in Iraq from Female Genital Mutilation [EN/AR/KU]
- Onward: Trump’s AG Crosses First Hurdle To Confirmation on Party-Line Vote
- BB&T and SunTrust agree to combine in US$66 billion merger
- Popular iOS apps discreetly recording your phone screen
- Z & Roc Nation Come To 21 Savage's Defense Amid ICE-Cold Legal War
- Spotify will soon ban your account if you use an ad blocker
- Klopp: Aggression needed to answer Liverpool's critics
- Venezuelans not ‘beggars,’ give humanitarian aid to Colombians — Maduro
- Trump Tipped to Ban Chinese Equipment from U.S. Mobile Networks
- Amazon might be reconsidering its second headquarters in NY