President Donald Trump will undergo his second physical examination as commander-in-chief, but will do it without Dr. Ronny Jackson, who gave him a clean bill of health before controversy struck the physician a year ago.
"While the reports and recommendations are being finalized, I am happy to announce the president of the United States is in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his presidency, and beyond", Conley said. He was said to be in excellent health after last year's four-hour examination, when his personal physician praised his "incredibly good genes".
It's time for President Donald Trump's annual medical checkup.
Jackson previous year concluded that Trump was in "excellent health" despite his physical exam that time showing him borderline obese and his "bad cholesterol" levels rising.
At last year's physical, Trump weighed 239 pounds (108 kg) at last year's physical. He was spotted eating Dover sole prepared by chefs in the White House, but still indulges in his favorite fast foods and red meat. His primary form of exercise is golf.
"He is more enthusiastic about the diet part than the exercise part", Jackson, who created a weight loss plan for Trump, said at the time. With the White House kitchen too understaffed to cater a meal, Trump stepped in: He ordered burgers, french fries and pizza.
Mr Trump, 72, was the oldest man to become president and at 17 stone is one of the heaviest. He said Trump's blood pressure was 122 over 74, and his total cholesterol was 223, which was higher than recommended.
Jackson returned to the White House this month as assistant to the president and chief medical adviser. Doctors checked his eyes, ears, nose and throat, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, skin, and teeth.
Trump's former physician, Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, became an Internet sensation previous year for his public pronouncement that Trump has "incredibly good genes".
- Edinburgh weather: Storm Erik to bring 70mph gusts and heavy rain
- Equine flu crisis: biggest shutdown since foot and mouth hits racing
- Google shows how simple steps can make you safer on Internet
- 2018 fourth hottest year on record
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Phil Mickelson one shot off first-round lead
- Virginia: second woman accuses lieutenant governor of sexual assault
- Woody Allen sues Amazon for ending movie deal
- Milwaukee Bucks acquire Nikola Mirotic from New Orleans Pelicans
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Update Now to Fix Group FaceTime on Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac