The crossover event will unlock a new quest line for all players that have reached Hunter Rank 16.
In other Monster Hunter: World news, Capcom has announced that the game has sold nearly 12 million copies world-wide, making it the most popular game in the series, and the best selling Capcom game of all time.
Game publisher CAPCOM recently announced that the latest update of popular video game Monster Hunter: World will finally release the Witcher 3 collaboration content. After you complete the assignment, the Geralt α full armor set will be available for crafting, as well as the Sword & Shieldweapon Witcher's Silver Sword for your Hunter.
Do you meet the standards required to take on Geralt's contracts? There's also plenty of dialogue to engage in with other characters that will influence how the story unfolds.
Will you be jumping into the new content? Once the quest has been completed, an assortment of Witcher-inspired gear will be available to craft, including the Geralt α armor set for hunters, the Witcher's Silver Sword, and the Nekker α armor and Cursed Staff α for Palicos.
Additionally, between February 15th and March 1st, players over rank 50 can take on a far harder Leshen fight, in a mission titled Contract: Woodland Spirit. This challenging multiplayer event will test your hunter skills against a much tougher form of the Leshen.
Meanwhile, the Siri costume components are from the harder "Woodland Spirit" quest.
As expected, the crossover event between Capcom's Monster Hunter World and CD Projekt RED's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt begins today, it's been announced. (It will apparently come to PC at a later date.) The event features an entire single-player questline featuring Geralt, which is teased in the launch trailer.
- UK-built Mars rover named after British scientist Rosalind Franklin
- Valentine's Day 2019: Fortnite gears up with Share the Love Event
- Tripura | ‘Mahamilawatwalas’ in Olympic competition to abuse me: PM Modi
- Elizabeth Warren Announces Her 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- Syrian Democratic Forces announce 'final battle' against Islamic State
- Whitaker Cuts off Nadler: 'I See That Your Five Minutes is Up
- NASA confirms 2018 was officially Earth's fourth hottest year
- Microsoft security chief suggests Internet Explorer not suitable as main browser
- Five Children Charged With Killing Tennessee Rock Band Singer Outside His Home
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reacts to 26-year-old’s new Man United contract