So, all's well in the world now that we've seen Smith's Genie in blue, right?
We are now in an era where the live-action remake is king and the latest film to take on the trend is Disney's Aladdin.
If you can recall back in December, Entertainment Weekly released our first look at the characters of Aladdin, with one very human non-blue Genie.
He is the biggest name in the highly-anticipated release and had seriously big shoes to fill. The character in the original film was voiced by the beloved Hollywood actor, the late Robin Williams.
The film will be in cinemas later this year.
The new take on the animated classic was unveiled on Sunday night.
The trailer opens with Aladdin (Mena Massoud) preparing to enter the Cave of Wonders, and we hear the evil Jafar's (Marwan Kenzari) voice for the first time. While Will Smith's Genie is definitely buff and blue, the CGI seems a little too CGI on him.
All will be revealed come May 24th, when the live-action Aladdin hits cinemas worldwide.
"I told y'all I was gon' be Blue", Will Smith wrote in a caption attached to the teaser on his Instagram.
"The more I see of this Aladdin Remake, the more I wish I didn't see of it.Disney really needs to stop with this", wrote one Twitter user.
Totally sold up until I saw the genie.
"I have worked at most of the studios, and Disney just knows what they are doing".
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Valentine's Day 2019: Fortnite gears up with Share the Love Event
- VA. LT. Gov. removed from DLGA after 2nd assault accuser comes forward
- Danai Gurira Is Exiting 'The Walking Dead'
- Monster Hunter World Witcher Crossover Available Now On PS4 And Xbox One
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- Mosque shooter gets life, no parole for 40 years in Canada
- Inside Stormi Webster's Out of This World 1st Birthday Party
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Tripura | ‘Mahamilawatwalas’ in Olympic competition to abuse me: PM Modi