However, Ariana helped us imagine the whole sight by sharing a photo of a gown she thought of wearing to the Grammys.
She also shared the process at the time, on Instagram.
Ariana Grande makes headlines as much for her chart-topping music as her love life, having dated the late rapper Mac Miller and shortly thereafter getting engaged to Saturday Night Live comedian Pete Davidson.
The pop star picked up the Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy Award on Sunday night for her fourth studio album, "Sweetener", days after a reported clash with producers over a scrapped performance. Grande was nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance along with fellow singers Jessie J and Nicki Minaj for "Bang Bang" in 2015.
Ariana Grande has broken her silence on why she decided not to perform or attend the Grammy Awards today. Her win was announced prior to the ceremony.
"You, husband, thank you", she said.
Ariana Grande is already a victor at the Grammys tonight, but the singer isn't at the show to accept it.
The exact nature of the dispute is still not clear, but Variety reports that Grande wanted to perform her latest single "7 Rings", which the Recording Academy rejected.
"Trust, I tried and still truly wished it had worked".
That's not to say that she hadn't had any tattoos to get rid of as well ever since their split back in October. Grande seemed speechless, from the liberal use of ellipses, in her response.
Grande said on the show that she had recorded another version of the song, which ended up being the first No. 1 on the Billboard charts of her career, without the names before deciding to release the other version.
- Inside Stormi Webster's Out of This World 1st Birthday Party
- Mosque shooter gets life, no parole for 40 years in Canada
- Valentine's Day 2019: Fortnite gears up with Share the Love Event
- Storm Erik leaves some homes & businesses in Donegal without power
- Eurovision 2019: Michael Rice says he can ‘definitely’ win in Tel Aviv
- Monster Hunter World Witcher Crossover Available Now On PS4 And Xbox One
- ANTHEM Launch Trailer Tries Its Best to Get the Hype Going
- Nord Stream 2: European Union agrees tighter rules for Russian pipeline
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Danai Gurira Is Exiting 'The Walking Dead'