Dropping by the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday night, the 55-year-old made a casual appearance at the Dumplin' star's party.
However, the photographers hoping the grab a glimpse of the A list stars were largely frustrated, with the famous faces not posing for pictures as they arrived or left the party. "That included Brad. The party was a celebration of Jen's life". "She debated back and forth with friends if she should invite him", an insider told People. "She was very happy that he showed up".
It is believed she ducked out of her birthday bash at around 1am in the morning. 'Celebrated this beauty last night.
Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Ellen DeGeneres, Portia DeRossi, Gwyneth Paltrow, George and Amal Clooney, Lisa Kudrow, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, Cindy Crawford, Robert Downey Junior, Diane Keaton, David Arquette, Barbara Streisland, Jason Bateman and Kate Hudson all there to raise a glass to the birthday girl.
An insider told People: 'They hugged and chatted for a bit, but Jen was busy making sure all of her other guests had an fantastic time'.
The former couple, who were married for five years before splitting in 2005, have remained friendly since their divorce, and have grown closer after Brad separated from his second wife Angelina Jolie in 2016.
A source told ET last February that Pitt and Aniston do stay in touch after they both split from their spouses, Aniston from Justin Theroux and Pitt from Jolie. I really don't. My marriages, they've been very successful, in [my] personal opinion.
The medium said there were no reports of Pitt and Aniston mingling throughout the evening, though.
- Freezing rain in the forecast
- Sergio Aguero becomes Manchester City's all-time record league goalscorer
- Storm Erik leaves some homes & businesses in Donegal without power
- Rajinikanth dances at daughter Soundarya's sangeet
- Grammys 2019: Joy Villa dresses as Trump's border wall on red carpet
- Google Maps AR navigation is now being trialed by select users
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- Manchester United under Jose Mourinho were 'laughing stock' - Phil Jones
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy