Hollywood singer Joy Villa, known lately for her pro-Trump appearances at the Grammy Awards each year, did it again this year with a twist: she wore a barbed wire "Trump wall" to the red carpet in support of border security and legal immigration.
The singer, who has made headlines with her fashion choices at previous award ceremonies, also held red bag with the word "Make America Great Again" written on it and a shoulder piece that mimicked barbed wire seen on the top of security fences. (70% of heroin from Mexico) More illegal women getting sexually assaulted (1 in 3)? "This is my Make America Great Again purse and dress is by Desi Designs Couture, and it represents the wall", she told Fox News on February 10.
"I'm part-Latina, I'm black", she added, saying the dress was her way of making a statement to her progressive peers who were at the event. It's about protecting the people who are in this country. "I support what the president says about building the wall, so that's what this dress represents", she also said.
The songwriter stunned the music awards ceremony in a pro-life FETUS dress past year.
But, as the musician went on to research the current US president, she soon became a supporter.
Born in Orange, California, the singer told Fox & Friends in 2017 that she was considering running for Congress as a Republican in Florida. "I want to "wow" people". Keep America great. That's right, baby.
- Sergio Aguero becomes Manchester City's all-time record league goalscorer
- Freezing rain in the forecast
- Sharma claims record as India cruise past New Zealand
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- ‘Aladdin’ trailer shows first glimpse of Will Smith’s Genie
- Storm Erik leaves some homes & businesses in Donegal without power
- ANTHEM Launch Trailer Tries Its Best to Get the Hype Going
- IHOP celebrates National Pizza Day with the 'Pancizza'
- Inside Stormi Webster's Out of This World 1st Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott celebrated their daughter Stormi by doing this