The couple celebrated little Stormi turning one with an intimate family get-together on February 1 (the tot's actual birthday), but went all out for friends and relatives with a huge bash themed around the rapper's Astroworld LP.
Model Kendall Jenner is speaking out on the rumors surrounding her younger sister, Kylie Jenner.
The entrance to the party mimicked the album cover, so guests walked in via the mouth of a giant inflatable Stormi, and they were also given "Stormi World" balloons to walk around the grounds.
The Kardashian-Jenner clan even put their differences with Kylie's dad, Caitlyn Jenner, aside to celebrate Stormi.
Of course, no birthday party would be complete without a cake, and Stormi's was so extra, including a functioning carousel at the top of the many tiers, attractive flowers and butterflies, and a photo of Jenner and Stormi together.
Next, there was a live performance from Baby Shark, which even Travis seemed to enjoy. DJ Khaled presented the birthday girl with her first Chanel purse. As you can tell, we're not one bit jealous. She wrote: "how did i get so lucky to have such a sweet, smart, happy baby. i just couldn't have dreamt you up, storm. i wish you could stay this little forever and i could protect that contagious smile and laugh of yours". It was clear that Kendall was hesitant to say much, and she couldn't stop bashfully giggling as Ellen probed the subject.
- Syrian Democratic Forces announce 'final battle' against Islamic State
- Sharma claims record as India cruise past New Zealand
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reacts to 26-year-old’s new Man United contract
- VA. LT. Gov. removed from DLGA after 2nd assault accuser comes forward
- Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys
- Microsoft security chief suggests Internet Explorer not suitable as main browser
- Monster Hunter World Witcher Crossover Available Now On PS4 And Xbox One
- Storm Erik leaves some homes & businesses in Donegal without power
- Elizabeth Warren Announces Her 2020 Presidential Candidacy