"We want to get higher up of course but now we have taken the step into the top four it's on to the next league game, which is Liverpool, and before that, we have a couple of nice games as well". "But over the years I've been here I've been playing different roles, I did not have a problem because I think I have a good understanding of the game".
After Saturday's 3-0 victory over lowly Fulham, United loom as a legitimate threat in the Champions League ahead of Tuesday's first-leg last-16 fixture at home to Paris Saint-Germain and centre-back Jones is feeling confident.
Ryan Babel, in particular, was often guilty of taking a series of bad first-touches, which robbed Fulham of the opportunity of initiating numerous counter attacks while Luciano Vietto also missed a golden opportunity in the very first minute of the game. "It's something I'm looking forward to".
It actually shows that Pogba made quite an ordinary start to the game, only for proceedings to take a turn for the spectacular about 1:00 into the compilation.
We would signpost some of the very best moments but Pogba barely put a foot wrong beyond the first 30 minutes.
Perhaps above all the attributes that were impressive, though, was his passing and that's a large part of what makes Pogba such an entertaining player to watch.
The midfield trifecta of Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera and Paul Pogba continued their excellent form this weekend by producing yet another dominant performance against the Cottagers. "He is giving confidence to everyone - and you can see that on the pitch".
It had been suggested that Solskjaer would need to overcome PSG in the Champions League to prove his credentials, but United's board have seen enough already - though the decision may still not be announced until the end of the season. Have your say in the comment section below.
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- Grammy weekend kicks off with honor for Dolly Parton
- Microsoft security chief suggests Internet Explorer not suitable as main browser
- Ariana Grande Admits How 'SNL' Star Pete Davidson Affected 'Thank U, Next'
- Freezing rain in the forecast
- ‘Aladdin’ trailer shows first glimpse of Will Smith’s Genie
- Danai Gurira Is Exiting 'The Walking Dead'
- Cardi B Performs ‘Money’ at Grammys
- Rajinikanth dances at daughter Soundarya's sangeet
- Possible wintry mix may bring snow, sleet, rain on Tuesday