The same event will definitely see the premiere of the new Samsung Galaxy S10.
A variation on its original S10 marketing teaser, the new video posted on the official Samsung YouTube channel bears the tag line "The Future Unfolds".
As mentioned earlier, the Galaxy S10 will have a pinhole cutout on the screen for front cameras. However, the smartphone will be carrying an improved front camera, triple rear cameras and upgraded hardware.
The base configuration, however, will use a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone and not embedded into the screen. As for the SoC, the M30 seems to be getting the same Exynos 7904 that the M20 is powered by. Retailer FTP Shop has the ceramic Galaxy S10 listed for VND 30,990,000, which translates to $1,333. Galaxy S10 Lite might be a little easy on the wallet, but will also lack some features. Samsung had originally showcased the new colour variants of the Galaxy A8s back in January and announced that the new versions will be on sale in for the Valentine's Day.
Samsung first showed off its new Infinity Flex display and a working prototype unit at its annual developer conference in San Francisco previous year. To power the handset there will be a big 5000mAh battery and could be available in Blue and Black color options.
Considering all these leaks and rumors, we expect the S10 to have a fresh look, standing apart from the notch crowd (for now). Samsung was expected to launch its foldable phone - now called Galaxy Fold - on February 20 alongside the Galaxy S10 series smartphones.
- Phil Mickelson praises Paul Casey after sealing Pebble Beach win
- Two Palestinian teens killed at border with Gaza
- New Horizons Images Show Ultima Thule May Actually Be More 'Pancake'-Shaped
- College Basketball AP Poll: Tennessee Remains At No. 1, Ahead Of Duke
- Northam: I’m Not Resigning Because Virginia Needs a Doctor
- After Ilhan Omar Tweets, Democrats Urge Leaders To Condemn Anti-Semitism
- Pete Buttigieg endorses Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-style Green New Deal
- Iran's Islamic Revolution Meant "40 Years Of Failure": Trump Advisor
- Adesanya wins his biggest fight yet
- Bootleg Liquor Kills 100 In India's Worst Outbreak In Years