Thus, if the user wants to purchase the device, he must first become a client of one or another medical center or organizations, which cooperates with the company Fitibit before committing to a specific program, it gets this bracelet.
Fitbit Inspire features and specs According to the product listing on the company's website, Fitbit Inspire boasts of features like activity and sleep tracking.
Fitbit has quietly launched a new fitness tracker that is meant for select companies and health insurance members. The device also comes with connected Global Positioning System which Fitbit says will track your pace and distance in real time. It comes with an "intuitive touchscreen" and is water resistant up to 50m which makes it a swimproof device. The new Fitbit Inspire is going to be available only if you are working in a company, or if you have health insurance, and you seek a band through either the employer or from the insurance company. Inspire/Inspire HR meet the specific needs of the healthcare industry with a sleek tracker form factor that is easy to use, core health and fitness features, cross-platform compatibility, up to 5 days battery life and the software and social experience that motivate our users - all at an approachable price point. The HR variant can also track sleep stages (light, deep, REM) and can also record real time pace and distance via user's smartphone Global Positioning System.
Fitbit Inspire is available in black and sangria colorways, while the Inspire HR comes in black, white, and lilac.
Fitbit silently introduced two new fitness trackers last month, the Inspire and Inspire HR, but both are aimed at business customers rather.
- Thai princess’s revolutionary run for prime minister nixed after king’s opposition
- Heavy Snow Expected in Central Iowa Later Monday
- Juventus make Ramsey the highest-paid British player in history
- No-deal Brexit 'could cost 600,000 jobs worldwide'
- Thomas Markle's Shocking response to Meghan Markle's emotional letter to her father
- Pete Buttigieg endorses Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-style Green New Deal
- Leno frustrated as Arsenal wait for first away clean sheet goes on
- Mbappe < Neymar + Cavani: Tuchel takes pressure of Kylian
- Venezuela's military is 90% against Maduro, claims defecting colonel
- College Basketball AP Poll: Tennessee Remains At No. 1, Ahead Of Duke