Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey will join Italian champions Juventus at the end of the season after agreeing a four-year deal that is believed to be worth a staggering £400,000 a week before tax.
The 28-year-old joined Arsenal from Cardiff City as an 18-year-old, and went on to become a central figure of the team, scoring their most important goal of the past decade - against Hull City to bring their nine-year trophy drought to an end.
During his 11 years stint at Arsenal, Ramsey claimed three FA Cup trophies, and was in process of extending his stay at the north London outfit before club chiefs opted out without explaining the sudden change of heart.
"Thank you. I will continue to give the 100% and hope to finish the season strongly, before heading on to my next chapter in Turin".
A statement from Arsenal read: "Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wishes Aaron Ramsey a happy and successful future".
At the last count, Ramsey has been on the radar of top European clubs that include Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea. He has always been a consummate professional and will always have a special place in the hearts and memories of Arsenal fans around the world'.
- Manchester United under Jose Mourinho were 'laughing stock' - Phil Jones
- Leno frustrated as Arsenal wait for first away clean sheet goes on
- Manchester City thrash Chelsea 6-0 to go top of Premier League
- Kyler Murray Announces He’s Choosing The NFL Over Baseball
- IMMIGRATION INSANITY: Gov. Newsom to Order California National Guard WITHDRAWAL from Border
- Two Palestinian teens killed at border with Gaza
- Iran's Islamic Revolution Meant "40 Years Of Failure": Trump Advisor
- Jamie Vardy sees penalty saved with his first touch against Spurs
- Thomas Markle's Shocking response to Meghan Markle's emotional letter to her father
- No-deal Brexit 'could cost 600,000 jobs worldwide'