The 18-year-old starred for the U23's before breaking in to the first team set-up last year and Clarke is now an established part of Marcelo Bielsa's squad having featured in each of Leeds' last 13 Championship games.
Jack Clarke has expressed his appreciation for the outpouring of support he has received since collapsing during Leeds United's 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough.
The youngster was taken unwell during the Whites game against Middlesbrough and had to be stretchered off the bench, but his agent later tweeted that Clarke was fine after spending some time in hospital.
The Championship game was stopped for seven minutes due to the incident and it has been confirmed that Clarke was taken to hospital for further assessment.
"When we came into the dressing room with the late equaliser and heard everything was good with him, it was nice to hear".
Speaking on Sunday, chief executive Angus Kinnear informed fans of a decision taken by the club to let Clarke miss training and matches this week. The teenager was removed from the Leeds bench on a stretcher by paramedics, having had oxygen administered, and taken to hospital, from where he has since been released.
"We're doing some more exams to see what happened and we all feel relieved".
Clarke has made 16 league appearances for Leeds this season, scoring two goals and attracting interest from Premier League clubs during the January transfer window. Today, Liverpool join the race for Jack Clarke....
Kalvin Phillips equalised in the 11th minute of injury time to secure a point for the visitors at the Riverside Stadium.
- Phil Mickelson praises Paul Casey after sealing Pebble Beach win
- Iranians mark anniversary of victory day in 1979 revolution
- United Kingdom signs Swiss trade deal as heat grows on Liam Fox
- Thai princess’s revolutionary run for prime minister nixed after king’s opposition
- Lavalin: Federal minister Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns amid allegations
- New Horizons Images Show Ultima Thule May Actually Be More 'Pancake'-Shaped
- College Basketball AP Poll: Tennessee Remains At No. 1, Ahead Of Duke
- Katy Perry ‘Blackface’ Shoes Pulled From Stores
- Tiger Found in Abandoned Home in Houston, Texas, by Pot Smoker
- Thomas Markle's Shocking response to Meghan Markle's emotional letter to her father