There were also a lot of haters who said that she did not deserve to win and slammed her all over the place.
"I remember a year ago when I didn't win for "Bodak Yellow" and everybody was like, 'Cardi got snubbed, ' " she also said.
After deleting the video, the I Like It rapper then posted a photo caption in which she explained how hard she had worked on her record.
The 26-year-old rapper became the first female artist to win the Best Rap Album honor at Sunday's ceremony, and it appears the hip-hop world is far from happy. LIVE concert after the network made a super petty remark in an article about Cardi B's history-making Grammy win.
As a outcome of the awards' actions, Minaj has pulled out of performing.
She has since deleted the tweets, insisting the message wasn't directed at the rapper.
And the very next day Cardi B was not only showing off her battle scars but also engaged in a war of words.
In a statement, BET apologised to Minaj for the "hurt, disappointment and confusion that this post has caused".
"Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj is being dragged by her lacefront", the network tweeted, to which Nicki wasted no time responding...and apparently, she's speaking for all of Young Money Entertainment.
"BET loves Nicki Minaj", the statement reads. "We are committed to doing everything we can to address the situation". To everyone who said something sweet, thank you.
In another post, Nicki thanked her fans for their support, writing. "I don't know what white man from the boards she pissed off", a fan wrote on Twitter.
- Iranians mark anniversary of victory day in 1979 revolution
- Fitbit releasing a new model smart bracelet
- Leeds winger Jack Clarke released from hospital after falling ill
- Hotshots down Stallions in AAF action
- Cardi B beats the boys to win rap album honours at Grammys
- Gordon Banks, England World Cup winning goalkeeper, dies at age 81
- Turkey calls on China to shut down Uighur "concentration camps"
- Iran's Islamic Revolution Meant "40 Years Of Failure": Trump Advisor
- Lavalin: Federal minister Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns amid allegations
- Ceramic Galaxy S10 listed by Vietnamese retailer for $1,333 (VND 30,990,000)