"They beat us at Stamford Bridge and against Napoli [Sarri's old club] last season they were tight games - in moments of those games, they were better than us".
Bernardo Silva believes Manchester City's confidence is soaring thanks to their knack of scoring early goals.
The one advantage City does have in their race for the Premier League title is their squad depth.
But if that confidence in Sarri isn't there, then they would surely be better looking for a manager with a track record of developing young players. Danilo and Oleksandr Zinchenko will have to play crucial minutes at outside back with Benjamin Mendy out on injury, and their ability to not only defend effectively but attack from wide positions will be essential to City's success.
Hazard has been at Chelsea since joining them from Lille in 2012.
"Of course it is better if they lose some points. but I think all of us, not only the manager, but all of the players, have been saying to focus on our job", he told United Kingdom media. It's not so much about how well you play, it's getting the three points.
The Europa League takes on added significance for Sarri, as the club could very well miss out on the Champions League qualification via the Premier League for a second year running, but Europe's secondary competition could provide a backdoor to the competition.
The west Londoners return to action for the first time since their 6-0 thrashing at the Etihad on Sunday when they hit the road to face Malmo in the Europa League on Thursday.
- A Look At Vaccinations In N.H., As Measles Cases Spike Elsewhere
- Durban rescuers dig trench to save newborn stuck in a drain
- Fitbit releasing a new model smart bracelet
- Why Russia Is About To Switch Off The Internet
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- Kyrie Irving to be Considered Day-to-Day After Knee Sprain
- Steelers’ Antonio Brown tweets it’s ‘time to move on’
- Activision Blizzard set to layoff hundreds of employees
- Leeds winger Jack Clarke released from hospital after falling ill
- Ellen DeGeneres shaves Julian Edelman’s beard for a good cause