The tournament's only unbeaten teams clash in a fortnight with Jones recalling the claim made by Gatland while England were reeling from a five-Test losing run that Wales and their old foes are "poles apart". I think we don't work on it enough, even not at all, ' Parra said. Every Warren Gatland side contests the breakdown hard, defensively they are well drilled and they have got points in them.
May got his second try in the 23 minute when he picked up a pass from fly-half Owen Farrell.
"We will know more in terms of time frames following the surgery, but we're looking forward to welcoming him back into the squad". "They are playing a cracking game of rugby. rest of the teams gonna have to find a way to stop May!"
"If they don't fill it we've got an opportunity with our pace to convert that into points and we've been able to do that".
The wing got his first score inside the opening two minutes after Elliot Daly dazzled with the ball in hand before angling the flawless kick for May to put his hand on.
With Henry Slade's try on the stroke of half-time, England had already secured a bonus point.
A frantic start to the second half saw three tries scored in the space of seven, with N'Diaye and the influential Bourdon scoring for France and Cleall grabbing her second try for the Red Roses.
Ireland responded to an opening round hammering by England by beating Scotland 22-5 on Friday for their first win of the campaign with tries from Aoife McDermott, Leah Lyons, Alison Miller and Anna Caplice.
One method England have used to get on the front foot early is to kick in behind the opponents and put their wingers and full-back under pressure.
Such a performance in the opening period wrapped up a bonus-point by the break, with further scores coming in the second half through Cleall, Hannah Botterman and Catherine O'Donnell.
Jacques Brunel, the France coach, made six changes to his starting XV following that match but this humiliation meant his side had now lost 10 of their last 13 Tests.
- Steelers’ Antonio Brown tweets it’s ‘time to move on’
- Disney releases long-awaited ‘Frozen 2’ trailer - and it does not disappoint
- Bernardo Silva: Early goals adds to Manchester City’s confidence
- Lil Wayne Sides With Nicki Minaj In BET Boycott "I’m With You"
- Why Russia Is About To Switch Off The Internet
- Leeds winger Jack Clarke released from hospital after falling ill
- Black panther: Rare animal caught on camera in Kenya
- Turkey calls on China to shut down Uighur "concentration camps"
- Acting US secretary of defense pays unannounced visit to Afghanistan
- Mexico's 'El Chapo,' notorious cartel boss, convicted in United States trial