Speaking to reporters, Morris chalked up the speech to simply wanting to live up to the Celtics lofty expectations.
Celtics coach Brad Stevens said Irving's knee appeared to "buckle" in the second quarter and that the 26-year-old will undergo more tests on Sunday. They outscored the Celtics 75-44 after Irving departed. They're enjoying everything, they're playing together, and they're playing to win. Just moments later, however, Irving came up limping when trying to run around a pick on defense. "I would be lying if I said we knew our identity because the identity of a good team don't do that".
Philadelphia will be looking to break a three-game series skid against Boston both SU and ATS after winning just three of the past 23 meetings dating to 2014.
An MRI on Sunday at New England Baptist Hospital led doctors to the diagnosis, easing fears of a worse injury after Irving was hobbled with just over four minutes remaining in the second quarter of the Los Angeles Clippers' 123-112 victory at Boston.
"I did a poor job of setting an example for these young guys what it's like to get something out of your teammates", Irving said afterward.
The veteran forward blamed the loss on the team's lack of cohesion, calling the Celtics' effort "unacceptable" and saying Boston hasn't had fun while playing in a long time.
When Morris was asked about what has to change he started with the way the Celtics' carry themselves, "we're going to lose games but we don't have no attitude, we don't have no toughness". "I think that I need to look at myself first and figure out what I can do to help that not happen". "We have to genuinely want to win". Whatever it takes, I'm with it.
The 76ers have looked awesome since acquiring swingman Tobias Harris from the Los Angeles Clippers before the trade deadline.
- Activision Blizzard set to layoff hundreds of employees
- Leeds winger Jack Clarke released from hospital after falling ill
- Gordon Banks, England World Cup winning goalkeeper, dies at age 81
- Katy Perry ‘Blackface’ Shoes Pulled From Stores
- Steelers’ Antonio Brown tweets it’s ‘time to move on’
- WARREN UNHINGED: Sen. Warren Suggests Trump GOING TO PRISON Before 2020 Election
- Fitbit releasing a new model smart bracelet
- Hotshots down Stallions in AAF action
- Turkey calls on China to shut down Uighur "concentration camps"
- Lavalin: Federal minister Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns amid allegations