William, who is president of the British Academy, wore a simple black dinner suit and let his wife's outfit do all of the talking.
Cape Town - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge traded in their royal roots for a night of glitz and glam at the 2019 Baftas.
The mum-of-three also wore Princess Diana's diamond and south sea pearl dangle earrings, with an equally exquisite diamond bracelet.
The Duchess went for an nearly bridal look, donning a sweeping, one-shoulder white gown by her favourite designer Alexander McQueen.
They were greeted at the entrance by the Royal Albert Hall's chief executive Craig Hassall before making their way to their seats.
The elegant dress Kate Middleton made a stylish hairstyle and flawless makeup.
Sunday, February 10, in London, came well-known Hollywood actors to compete for the prestigious BAFTA movie awards-2019.
The entire crowd rose to their feet to welcome the royal couple into the ceremony, which was presented by actress Joanna Lumley, and stayed silent as they made their way down to their places in the front row of the auditorium.
Prince William joined Kate looking dapper in a traditional tuxedo.
Meanwhile, at the BAFTA Awards, The Favourite dominated the list of winners while Roma took home the top two prizes - Best Film and Best Director - of the evening.
Broadchurch star Olivia Coleman was awarded with the gong for Best Actress for The Favourite, while Rachel Weisz bagged Best Supporting Actress.
- Turkey calls on China to shut down Uighur "concentration camps"
- Tiger Found in Abandoned Home in Houston, Texas, by Pot Smoker
- Disney releases long-awaited ‘Frozen 2’ trailer - and it does not disappoint
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester United not dead in Europe despite PSG defeat
- China trade talks resume this week in Beijing
- Ryan Wilson to miss remainder of Six Nations with knee injury
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- Admin error caused China flight U-turn - 2/10/2019 11:43:18 PM
- Lil Wayne Sides With Nicki Minaj In BET Boycott "I’m With You"
- Leeds winger Jack Clarke released from hospital after falling ill