The screen protector has a cutout hole where the in-display fingerprint sensor lives.
Additionally, all three phone will support AR emoji, stickers, and 4K selfie videos. The smartphone is fuelled by a 3,400mAh battery with wireless power share and fast wireless charging 2.0. This video confirms the rumours of reverse wireless charging like the Huawei Mate 20 Pro which I personally thought was only a rumour at first.
Samsung has opened up reservations for the Galaxy S10 a week ahead of its debut. The six-second long video shows the Galaxy S10 capturing "non-hazy" pictures even when the subject is in the move.
The latest revelation comes courtesy of Samsung's official French website where the Galaxy S10 range now has a dedicated anding/support page. The teaser video also reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will come with an nearly bezel-less display and thankfully there will be no notch or cut-out anywhere.
The S10e, the entry-level phone in the lineup, will have a 5.8-inch display, and will come in four colors: prism white, prism black, prism green, and canary yellow. The sensors and the earpiece are said to be shifted under the display which means there won't be seen from outside.
Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch AMOLED HDR+ Infinity O display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
Leaks suggest that all Samsung Galaxy S10 phones will come with an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, except for the Lite version that will have a regular fingerprint sensor on the side.
- A Look At Vaccinations In N.H., As Measles Cases Spike Elsewhere
- Kyrie Irving to be Considered Day-to-Day After Knee Sprain
- Bernardo Silva: Early goals adds to Manchester City’s confidence
- Juventus eager to lure Liverpool's Salah to Turin
- Movie stars and British royalty mix at BAFTAs
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- See Klobuchar launch 2020 presidential bid in most Minnesota way imaginable
- Why Russia Is About To Switch Off The Internet
- Derryn Hinch to vote with Labor and pass refugee medical transfer bill
- Disney releases long-awaited ‘Frozen 2’ trailer - and it does not disappoint