Fire Emblem: Three Houses will launch for Switch on July 26, publisher Nintendo and developer Intelligent Systems announced.
The showcase - which is due to start at 10pm - is rumoured to contain a lot of new announcements, including both brand new games and remasters of titles found on Nintendo's last console, the Wii U. Stay tuned for all the rest. You can also tune in right here on GameSpot and follow along with the Direct using the YouTube embed below.
Nintendo announced the release date of Fire Emblem: Three Houses during its Nintendo Direct with the new Fire Emblem game poised to release on July 26th. Despite that, it's set for release sometime this spring, so we might get a release date in addition to a better understanding of how it plays. We got a glimpse as new features lifted from other titles that were not included in the original such as the bell power-up in Super Mario 3D World.
The brief description that came alongside the Nintendo Direct offered a few hints as to what people can expect. We could also learn more about Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing, both of which are heading to the Nintendo Switch.
One game we can safely assume won't be featured during today's presentation, however, is Metroid Prime 4.
Click the video above and join us for the fun!
Sorry though, 3DS owners, because this Direct is wholly focused on the Switch.
- Oil rises after Saudi output pledge, declining USA inventories
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series: Everything we know so far about specs, features
- PSG boss Tuchel surprised by Man Utd treatment of Di Maria
- Scholes gets the Oldham Athletic job, Latest Football News
- Rain, hail delays final round at Pebble Beach
- Why Are People Criticizing Jennifer Lopez's Motown Tribute at the 2019 Grammys?
- Man Utd boss Solskjaer: PSG experience (& Kimpembe not seeing red) was difference
- Ravens agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos
- Black panther: Rare animal caught on camera in Kenya
- Disney releases long-awaited ‘Frozen 2’ trailer - and it does not disappoint