The outlet noted that they were advised that no autopsy was performed, and Vincent was cremated.
He was nominated for a Golden Globe for 1971 film Going Home and again in 1984 for miniseries The Winds of War.
He was also known for movie roles in the 1970s including The Mechanic.
The former heartthrob's final role was in 2002's "White Boy".Читайте также: Chicago PD launches internal investigation into Jussie Smollett case
However, it was Airwolf that truly made Vincent a star.
During his three-season stint on "Airwolf", Vincent became one of the highest-paid actors in American television, earning a reported $200,000 per episode.
Vincent, who had documented problems with alcoholism and drug abuse, suffered a broken neck in a high-profile 2006 vehicle crash while chasing a girlfriend he was fighting with.
In 2012, Vincent cheated death in 2012 after suffering from an infection that required his right leg to be amputated.
Vincent lived with his third wife Patricia Ann who he married in 1999.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Democrats say they will not hold upcoming presidential debates on Fox News
- Cloudy day with rain or showers for much of the UK
- Galaxy S10 just achieved a huge victory ahead of Samsung release TODAY
- Huawei P30 Pro To Get 'Superzoom' Feature With 10x Optical Zoom
- United States seeks access to inspect rebuilt North Korean missile launch-site
- R. Kelly's alleged victim calls heated CBS interview an act
- The Simpsons pulls Michael Jackson episode from circulation
- Nissan Chairman Ghosn Released From Prison On Bail
- Prince William Styles Princess Charlotte’s Hair and I Am WEAK
- Major Tesla shareholder: Elon Musk doesn't have to be CEO