The National Weather Service says less than an inch should accumulate Friday across central Pa., but flurries are expected to occur throughout the day. There's a 30 percent chance of rain Saturday and a 50 percent chance Sunday.
A rather cloudy day with rain or showers for much of the country.
The afternoon will be clear but with scattered showers and temperatures will be between 8 and 12 degrees. Today will turn colder for all in a strong westerly eventually veering northwesterly or northerly wind, with a risk of gales, along with showers for many, which will be wintry over higher ground. Wind: NE/N 5-10. Low: 34.
"In general we are expecting some colder air blowing over the whole of the United Kingdom, and so we are seeing a very good chance of snow on higher ground in Scotland and a reasonable chance of snow on low levels of Scotland and northern England during the weekend". It will be cold with lowest temperatures of 0 to 2C with frost and icy patches in places. Breezy with sunny spells and isolated showers on Monday.
Snow conditions are not expected to reach the east or south of the country.
"There is the potential for more organised areas of wet weather to develop, we will keep a close eye on that". Highs will be in the 50s and 60s Saturday, but it will be VERY windy in the afternoon. Several days in the row of mostly sun, with highs in the mid-40s to low 50s predicted.
Cold showery conditions will follow for Friday and next weekend.
- China cuts 2019 defense budget hike by 0
- Prince William Styles Princess Charlotte’s Hair and I Am WEAK
- Teen who got vaccinated despite parents' wishes speaks before Congress
- Conflicting reports of Bills-Steelers trade for Antonio Brown
- Huawei P30 Pro To Get 'Superzoom' Feature With 10x Optical Zoom
- Nissan Chairman Ghosn Released From Prison On Bail
- Democrats say they will not hold upcoming presidential debates on Fox News
- Rennes ace Ben Arfa mocks: Agitated Emery made me laugh!
- Kelly for alleged rape of 13-year-old
- Joe Jonas And Sophie Turner Are Getting Married This Summer