President Donald Trump threw a Super Bowl watch party where he cheered on the New England Patriots, the team owned by his friend Robert Kraft, alongside a curious guest: the founder of the day spa where Kraft would be accused of soliciting sex days later.
- President Trump posed for a photo at a Super Bowl party with the founder of a Jupiter spa at the center of a major prostitution investigation, according to a new report. She and her relatives gave more than $42,000 to the Trump Victory PAC and more than $16,000 to Trump's campaign.
"That's very sad", Trump told reporters after Kraft's arrest. She has also been pictured with Trump's two adult sons, Don Jr. and Eric Trump, and posed at his Mar-a-Lago resort. (Kraft has denied breaking the law.) Yang, who goes by Cindy, was not charged in the multi-agency anti-human trafficking operation last month that shut down 10 Asian day spas in Florida, none of which are registered to her or her family.
Other than their billionaire status and fondness for playing golf together, Trump and Kraft are also linked by the lawyer the latter hired to represent him, Jack Goldberger.
In Miami-Dada County, at least 205 spas offer sexual services according to the Herald.
The picture was taken on February 3 at the president's golf club in West Palm Beach.
In a story that seemingly couldn't get more cringeworthy for the National Football League, a freaky connection surfaced Friday linking President Donald Trump to the founder of the Orchids of Asia Day Spa, the establishment at the center of prostitution charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. "We love our president", Yang wrote on Facebook along with the photo.
Another photo on Yang's Facebook page shows a photo with Trump, signed by the commander-in-chief, at a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser in March 2018.
- Huawei P30 Pro To Get 'Superzoom' Feature With 10x Optical Zoom
- Roma chief James Pallotta: 'We were 's****ed again' by VAR
- Guaido announces public sector strike against Maduro
- Teen who got vaccinated despite parents' wishes speaks before Congress
- Chicago PD launches internal investigation into Jussie Smollett case
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Set For Splashdown In Atlantic Ocean
- R. Kelly's alleged victim calls heated CBS interview an act
- Real President Perez threatened to sack Ramos
- Cloudy day with rain or showers for much of the UK
- China cuts 2019 defense budget hike by 0