The divisions in the fanbase, mainly between the online fans who tend pro-Sarri, and the match-going punters who, by and large, have never taken to him, have reached really poisonous levels at times this season.
"I have never seen a player of 18 at the top, so Callum, as with all the other young players in England, needs to improve".
"Wolves have got a good record against the top-six clubs this season, and beat Chelsea at Molineux in December, but I think they will find it a lot harder this time".
"I am convinced he is a great player".
"So for now we need him to improve without the pressure of the media, the fans, the club".
However, with Chelsea engaged in a close battle for a Premier League top-four finish, Sarri has explained that his priority was to keep his first-choice midfielders Jorginho and N'Golo Kante fresh for the visit of Wolves.
Asked if Chelsea supporters need to show more patience with Hudson-Odoi, Sarri replied: "I think it's very risky, at 18, to have this pressure".
"To have pressure when you're 18 is unsafe". When you're 18 the target is to improve tactically, mentally and physically.
Hudson-Odoi will hope to start next week in Kiev after his goal, coupled with strikes from Pedro Rodriguez and Willian, left Chelsea with one foot in the Europa League quarterfinals.
"Against Dynamo Kiev, we changed seven players and it will be the same for the next match", Sarri explained. We have to be careful.
"We were able not to concede a goal at home, which is very important in this competition".
- These 'Captain Marvel' Actors Were in Previous Marvel Movies!
- Bill Shine resigns from White House communications post
- Absconding diamond businessman Nirav Modi tracked down in London
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- Elizabeth Warren proposes breaking up big tech giants, including Amazon and Google
- Marvel has plans to cast first openly gay superhero
- There's a Kraft-Trump connection to Wild Orchids of Asia scandal
- The Simpsons pulls Michael Jackson episode from circulation
- FDA Approves Johnson & Johnson's Nasal Spray Antidepressant | INN
- NASA Will Host the First All-Female Spacewalk in History This Month