If you keep up with the Royal family at all, you know that Meghan, who is now pregnant with Prince Harry's first baby, has been the target of racism, rumors that she is "difficult" at the palace, and also that she is in a massive feud with sister-in-law, Kate Middleton! I don't look at it. Ever the glowing beauty, the former Suits star wore her hair in her favourite hairstyle - the messy bun - and as always, her makeup was fresh, subtle and immaculate.
"I think when we talk about gender stereotype shifting - what it means to be masculine, what it means to be feminine - you know I've said for a long time: you can be feminine and feminist", she said. "But I do read The Economist", she added.Читайте также: Giants trade Olivier Vernon for Kevin Zeitler: How it impacts the cap
The former actress, who married Britain's Prince Harry past year, made the comment at a panel event to mark International Women's Day on Friday.
The Duchess was described by the panel's host as "a royal not afraid to embrace full-on feminism". Things like that, that are really talking about how the role of women is really shifting and changing. "That's key. Focus your energy there and not on the stuff that is perhaps muddling you".
She added: "It's amusing, I'd actually been joking these past few weeks I'd seen this documentary [the series Feminists - What Were They Thinking, featuring actress Lily Tomlin] on Netflix about feminism and one of the things they said during pregnancy was 'I feel the embryonic kicking of feminism'". "So boy for girl, whatever it is, we hope that's the case with our little bump". During her whistle-stop tour of Morocco, with Prince Harry by her side, she told a group of female executives and entrepreneurs: "Women have to challenge everywhere in the world".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- FDA Approves Johnson & Johnson's Nasal Spray Antidepressant | INN
- Bill Shine resigns from White House communications post
- There's a Kraft-Trump connection to Wild Orchids of Asia scandal
- US women's team sues US Soccer over 'institutionalized gender discrimination'
- Beleaguered Trudeau admits errors in corruption scandal
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- U.S. Democrats to unveil legislation to reinstate net neutrality rules
- SpaceX Crew Dragon splashes into Atlantic, completing test flight's return leg
- R. Kelly's alleged victim calls heated CBS interview an act
- Chelsea Manning Says She Faces Contempt Hearing, Jail Time