None of us know the details of the contract except what we read in the paper. "We'll see what happens with him".
Harper homered Wednesday in his first scrimmage with the Phillies and said his comments about Trout represented his intentions.
I would not want to be the manager who has to satisfy the other 24 players when he is indebted so deeply to Bryce Harper.
The Phillies have always been linked to Trout as a possible free-agency destination due to the proximity of his home state of New Jersey and his love for the Philadelphia Eagles.
"They talked to me a little bit, not Major League Baseball or anything like that", Harper told reporters at the Phillies' spring training facility in Clearwater, Fla.
"For me, I can be able to talk to Trout, or whoever it is, big-name free agent or whoever wants to come to Philly or is thinking about coming to Philly".
Harper said Wednesday he hasn't spoken with MLB about his comments, which could be a violation of the league's tampering rules.
Trout's Angels contract expires in 2020. "This is where the fans are great, ownership understands it, our manager is awesome". "I have no control what he says". Abreu has a career.303/.416/.513 slash line with the Phillies over nine seasons, which is pretty similar to the.279/.388/.512 line Harper has in his seven-year career with the Nationals.
"We have been in contact with the Yankees".
Trout, 27, is due more than $34 million annually for the next two seasons, before hitting free agency in 2021.
"We're in the process of gathering information about the comments and the context in which they were made".
Trout signed a six-year, $144 million extension with Los Angeles in March 2014. "Try to get a barrel on a couple", he said.
"I think it's respecting Mike Trout in a certain way during the season", he said, "letting him play and do the things he needs to do to, of course, be Mike Trout".
- R. Kelly freed from jail after someone made payment
- Former British PM Tony Blair At Akash-Shloka Wedding
- India asks Pakistan for concrete crackdown on terror groups：The Asahi Shimbun
- Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir calls on PM Imran Khan
- Southampton 2 Tottenham 1: Ward-Prowse snatches win
- Kelly's Insane 'CBS This Morning' Interview
- Driven Google Duplex Will Make Reservations For You
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Chelsea fans despair over Callum Hudson-Odoi's lack of playing time
- Trump claims Cohen ‘directly’ asked for a pardon