Manchester United do now sit 4th in the table, but Arsenal are breathing down their necks just a single point behind, along with having the home advantage for this upcoming match. 'No problem whatsoever, ' Solskjaer said of the squad's focus.
"At home, Arsenal use the momentum of the crowd and the atmosphere to fly forward and take the game to their opponents", Keown wrote in his Daily Mail column.
Should United repeat their 3-1 success at the Emirates in the FA Cup six weeks ago, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will rack up a ideal 10 away wins since taking caretaker charge to make a seemingly irrefutable case to be handed the job on a permanent basis. I'll just do my magic when I get the ball.' That is not enough. Micki, I think, is playing well.
"I would say, in relation to Ajax, by the tactical perspective and also by the mental aspect of their game".
Aubameyang missed a late penalty that would have vrought victory over Tottenham in the north London derby last weekend after coming on as a substitute and Emery has defended his tendency to start just one of his two star strikers.
The return leg will be staged at the Emirates Stadium next week. Anthony Martial is available again after a groin injury, giving Solskjaer a welcome selection headache having been without 10 players in midweek.
"We can still overcome a two-goal deficit because in the end the goal we scored might play a big part, but we made it a bit harder for ourselves", the 36-year-old told the club's website.
Goals from Antonio Valencia and Jesse Lingard sealed a resounding win for the visitors despite Paul Pogba's sending off. 'Every single time I've been injured you have to look at what opportunities does this give you. I felt I had a great game. 'But that (PSG) game was the ideal chance to see them (Fred, McTominay and Pereira). And you can't do anything about it'.
- Kelly's Insane 'CBS This Morning' Interview
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- Some states making moves to opt out of daylight saving time
- Facebook steps up effort to rid site of vaccine misinformation
- Trump claims Cohen ‘directly’ asked for a pardon
- Absconding diamond businessman Nirav Modi tracked down in London
- Southampton 2 Tottenham 1: Ward-Prowse snatches win
- NFL Trade Grade: Browns acquire Olivier Vernon from Giants
- R. Kelly released from jail after arrest for outstanding child support payments
- Czech man killed by lion he kept at his property