Akash and Shloka who have known each other since 4 will be getting married at 7:30 pm today at the Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
Former prime minister HD Deve Gowda, former British PM Tony Blair and his wife Cherie, and former United Nations secretary general Ban Ki Moon were also present at the wedding, celebrations for which are going to last over three days.
Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra, was seen walking into the venue, the Jio World Centre.
Mukesh and Nita Ambani with former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and wife Cherie.
The dust has finally settled after Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra's multi-event wedding extravaganza, but this weekend Chopra is back in India celebrating another lavish-and seriously beautiful-wedding, this time for friends Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. From the pre-wedding bash at St. Moritz, Switzerland to the sangeet ceremony at the Ambani residence, the celebrations are grand. The couple also hosted a private musical night at Antilia, which was followed by the mala and mehendi function, a sangeet ceremony. The wedding, which is reported to be a three-day affair in Mumbai, takes place after the couple got engaged past year.
- Giants trade Olivier Vernon for Kevin Zeitler: How it impacts the cap
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- NASA Will Host the First All-Female Spacewalk in History This Month
- Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts in alleged hate crime hoax
- Phil Mickelson crashes out of Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Facebook steps up effort to rid site of vaccine misinformation
- Southampton 2 Tottenham 1: Ward-Prowse snatches win
- Democratic stalwart Sherrod Brown decides against 2020 presidential run
- SpaceX Crew Dragon splashes into Atlantic, completing test flight's return leg
- Driven Google Duplex Will Make Reservations For You