Akash and Shloka who have known each other since 4 will be getting married at 7:30 pm today at the Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
Former prime minister HD Deve Gowda, former British PM Tony Blair and his wife Cherie, and former United Nations secretary general Ban Ki Moon were also present at the wedding, celebrations for which are going to last over three days.
Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra, was seen walking into the venue, the Jio World Centre.
Mukesh and Nita Ambani with former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and wife Cherie.
The dust has finally settled after Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra's multi-event wedding extravaganza, but this weekend Chopra is back in India celebrating another lavish-and seriously beautiful-wedding, this time for friends Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. From the pre-wedding bash at St. Moritz, Switzerland to the sangeet ceremony at the Ambani residence, the celebrations are grand. The couple also hosted a private musical night at Antilia, which was followed by the mala and mehendi function, a sangeet ceremony. The wedding, which is reported to be a three-day affair in Mumbai, takes place after the couple got engaged past year.
- NFL Trade Grade: Browns acquire Olivier Vernon from Giants
- US women's team sues US Soccer over 'institutionalized gender discrimination'
- Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir calls on PM Imran Khan
- Absconding diamond businessman Nirav Modi tracked down in London
- Rusty's ALERT DAY Forecast - Brutal cold with risky wind chills
- Facebook steps up effort to rid site of vaccine misinformation
- Bill Shine resigns from White House communications post
- Kelly's Insane 'CBS This Morning' Interview
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- R. Kelly freed from jail after someone made payment